Let's Turn This Post Into " Upcoming/Recommend A Scary Movie " Thread.

Kill List was a good horror/thriller. I need to watch another two today and upload my list.

I was kinda of wondering when the story would pick up and what was going on in the beginning but when the pace picked up the movie kept getting better and I actually enjoyed the ending.
91Ay3mG7gZL._SL1500_.jpg

I lost track on my movies watched. I watched all 4 Scream movies this week.
Scream 1 5/5
Scream 2 4.5/5
Scream 3 3.5/5
Scream 4 4/5
Poltergeist remake 3/5

The Hills Have Eyes (2006) was on last night. Movie is super underrated IMO.

Yeah me and my girl was watching it last night too :pimp:

That scene in the RV trailer with the young hot sister... you know what I'm talking about if you saw the movie... can't believe something like that was included :smh: :wow: :nerd:

watched the cult of chucky today. was flames!! make sure you guys watch it. was thoroughly entertained.

Watch the curse of chucky first if you havent. make sure you watch through the end of the credits...on both.

theres some confusion as to how some things are done, but whatevs. suspend some of the logic and have a blast.

Halloween H2O 4/5
Don't Kill It 3/5
Prom Night remake 2/5
Never Camp Alone Friday The 13th fan film 4/5
I believe right now I am at 26 of 31 Going to make it to 31 :pimp:

Jeepers Creepers 3 on SyFy looks good so far. It doesn't look like they edited it to much either.

Rob Zombie directing a sequel to The Devil's Rejects. I'm guessing it's really gonna be a prequel so can recycle those characters.

Back
Top Bottom