Lettuce be cereal LOTR vs Star Wars

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Even though the orcs were depicted as blacks

It appears Tolkien was ahead of his time.

Spoiler [+]
Lil_wayne_Sky_balla_Plies_Goon_To_A_Goblin-front-large.jpg
laugh.gif

LOTR are the most garbage movies I've ever seen. Saw the 1st out of curiosity. Went to the 2nd because my cousin made me and I left halfway. It's hard to imagine a worse trilogy of movies. Star Wars kills LOTR in everything.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Smedroc
Ok why don't I add 3 stupid fantasy movies with dwarfs similar LOTR into the mix to make things even? Phantom menace was trash, but the three original star wars movies + episode 3 (yea I said it) are leaps and bounds better than anything in LOTR
Star Wars > LOTR without question.
But to put episode 3 in the same realm as the original trilogy is blasphemy
mad.gif

"Only a sith deals in absolutes" -Kenobi
Think about that line......come on!
The entire movie just looks so fake. It has a weird quality to it that makes it seem like the cgi and the actors don't belong together.
The lightsaber duels were awesome though.

Terrible.....terrible acting.

The acting wasn't great but if anything I blame Lucas and his yes-men for a horrible script. The actors tried their best with what they had to work with.

Star Wars >> Indiana Jones >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> LOTR

But in all seriousness those movies that came out with Jar Jar Binks
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

Absolutely. It was Lucas's job to get the most out of his actors. It was his job to get the movie looking, feeling, and sounding right. I'm pretty sure he just said "*%&$ it. The nerds will pay to see it not matter how it turns out." Forget the yes-men; He knows the difference between a good scene and a bad one.
Just like what he does with re-editing the orignal trilogy every few years, it's all about the money now
30t6p3b.gif

I'm going to assume we're talking about the original 3 star wars films..

if that is the case, i HAVE TO go with star wars

Back
Top Bottom