Lettuce discuss Sacramento, CA

My 2 cuzzo's are Daniel and Darren. They tall, dark skinned Laotians both brothers who been bangn Lgc since I can remember. Daniel use to date a Hispanic chick but I think he wit a cute black girl now. Darren like around 19-20, wears a lot of blue...kicks it with some C14 dudes...

Originally Posted by NORCALHUSSLA

My 2 cuzzo's are Daniel and Darren. They tall, dark skinned Laotians both brothers who been bangn Lgc since I can remember. Daniel use to date a Hispanic chick but I think he wit a cute black girl now. Darren like around 19-20, wears a lot of blue...kicks it with some C14 dudes...

ahahahah D and Lil d phaviseth...Those are my cousins.Whos this?and they aren't tall you might not seen them in a while.D is with a mexican girl now.And they don't kiccit with c14 any more its northside allies only now or the homies from stoccton or the bay

Originally Posted by NORCALHUSSLA

ahahahah D and Lil d phaviseth...Those are my cousins.Whos this?and they aren't tall you might not seen them in a while.D is with a mexican girl now.And they don't kiccit with c14 any more its northside allies only now or the homies from stoccton or the bay

laugh.gif
it is what it is.

At least traffic isn't really ever that bad

laugh.gif
it is what it is.

At least traffic isn't really ever that bad

Originally Posted by Brilliant Overlord

IMO we have the worst drivers in the world all gathered into one city.
I couldn't agree more.  I moved down to SoCal during school and thought it was bad down here.  I have come back for occasional visits and have come to the conclusion that people texting while driving in SoCal are still better than fully aware drivers in Sacramento.

I couldn't agree more.  I moved down to SoCal during school and thought it was bad down here.  I have come back for occasional visits and have come to the conclusion that people texting while driving in SoCal are still better than fully aware drivers in Sacramento.

false.  south bay (Fremont, SJ, Sunnyvale) wins it by a landslide due to the large indian and southeast asian population.
trust me.  i was born and raised in sacramento.  moved to south bay in the fall of 2010.  my 2000 accord survived nearly 11 years scrape/dent free in sacramento until i moved out here.

false.  south bay (Fremont, SJ, Sunnyvale) wins it by a landslide due to the large indian and southeast asian population.
trust me.  i was born and raised in sacramento.  moved to south bay in the fall of 2010.  my 2000 accord survived nearly 11 years scrape/dent free in sacramento until i moved out here.

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

autovantage-top-10-courteous-cities-road-rage-survey-2009.jpg

Sacramento is courteous tho.
Philly fans though
grin.gif

And not to discredit this, but how did they go about ranking cities that are most courteous?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

autovantage-top-10-courteous-cities-road-rage-survey-2009.jpg

Sacramento is courteous tho.
Philly fans though
grin.gif

And not to discredit this, but how did they go about ranking cities that are most courteous?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mo Greene

I wouldn't just blame the large population of said people above. The South Bay has a lot more people and a lot more cars on the road period. More potential for +*% to happen. Sacramento drivers would be "killed" in the city though. Everyone always in a hurry there.

Philly fans have a bad reputation, but I guess they don't make up enough of the entire population of the other courteous people in Philly. Lol. 

Originally Posted by Mo Greene

I wouldn't just blame the large population of said people above. The South Bay has a lot more people and a lot more cars on the road period. More potential for +*% to happen. Sacramento drivers would be "killed" in the city though. Everyone always in a hurry there.

Philly fans have a bad reputation, but I guess they don't make up enough of the entire population of the other courteous people in Philly. Lol. 

Back
Top Bottom