Li-Ning Thread

So the wife has determined she only likes 3 shoes that she would consider wearing for herself. Nike flyknit lunar 3, Jordan 4, and Wades. I'm impressed lol. Her favorite is my TNS1

So the wife has determined she only likes 3 shoes that she would consider wearing for herself. Nike flyknit lunar 3, Jordan 4, and Wades. I'm impressed lol. Her favorite is my TNS1
Keeper status right there...

Man I'm happy today. I secured mine a little over a hr ago. Also found out some information. They only made 5 pairs. And none were 11. Sorry to kill your hunt man but I could be wrong but the information is from a very good source.

I actually scored the ones in this picture from the guy. They only made five total pairs of Azul colorway and they were 2 (9s), 1 (10), and 2 (15s).
There is a non-DS size 9 Azul on eBay right now. Price is not terrible, if there really are so few pairs. Seller has literally 0 feedback though.

Are there any Hurricane or Dolphin color Wades? I would figure there were with the Miami connection but don't see any.

Are there any Hurricane or Dolphin color Wades? I would figure there were with the Miami connection but don't see any.
There was a Dolphin type CW floating around last year that was sample only, sweatsuits I believe. skep skep wanted them BAD! But nothing has been released.

There is a non-DS size 9 Azul on eBay right now. Price is not terrible, if there really are so few pairs. Seller has literally 0 feedback though.
They only made a small amount of them period.

I needed a 10. My inside connect told me they only 5 pair of the Azul period. two 9s, one 10, two 15s. So I am very happy to have that sz 10 in my possession.

Last edited:

They only made a small amount of them period.

I needed a 10. My inside connect told me they only 5 pair of the Azul period. two 9s, one 10, two 15s. So I am very happy to have that sz 10 in my possession.
Yeah, I just quoted you since you had mentioned them and the rarity, and so anyone looking could check it out.

Sweatsuits came today. Gonna leave work shortly to check them out.

I feel the 2.0 runs a little small. I can usually wear a 10.5 in Nike's if I have to, but a 10.5 in these would be impossible. I have tried on a pair that is a full size up from my normal size and it was not huge. I have wider feet, so your mileage may vary depending on your foot.

I kinda have a love/hate for the screws 2, the upper is on point, but that midsole though, all black midsole would have been perfect for me

@AndersonJames been going HAM on Wades lately, swinging for the fences with Thor's hammer!
smile.gif
Hah, yeah, unfortunately, I usually do.

I kind of like the collecting atmosphere better with these than with other kicks I've collected - a quality sneaker with lower demand and a genuine opportunity to pick up unusual stuff/samples/etc.

Hah, yeah, unfortunately, I usually do.

I kind of like the collecting atmosphere better with these than with other kicks I've collected - a quality sneaker with lower demand and a genuine opportunity to pick up unusual stuff/samples/etc.

x infinity. Well you've definitely acquired some good stuff and at reasonable prices. So you're definitely on the right track.

skep skep

Will we be seeing pics????

Back
Top Bottom