Li-Ning Thread

x infinity. Well you've definitely acquired some good stuff and at reasonable prices. So you're definitely on the right track.

Code Red 2.0's came in from Sunlight - had to cop with that 45% off. Got some socks and a wristband too.

Now I gotta slow it up, since I still got the Screw 3.0's coming, and the wife has been noticing all the boxes lately. Good thing nothing pressing, since most of the other stuff I'm eyeing, old or new, seems to be sitting.

As soon as it's nicer here I will put the ASG Black and Code Red's into rotation.

Code Red 2.0's came in from Sunlight - had to cop with that 45% off. Got some socks and a wristband too.

Now I gotta slow it up, since I still got the Screw 3.0's coming, and the wife has been noticing all the boxes lately. Good thing nothing pressing, since most of the other stuff I'm eyeing, old or new, seems to be sitting.

As soon as it's nicer here I will put the ASG Black and Code Red's into rotation.
Nice. I am a fan of the Code Reds.... definitely head turners. I actually have a pair coming in today that I traded a pair of 808s for. We do a Secret Bunny (basically secret santa) thing in my FB shoe group so I decided to get the person I was given his first pair of wades. 

Hoping he like them. 

Like others, I got the code reds from sunlight. I can already see myself getting more into wades. They are amazing

Like others, I got the code reds from sunlight. I can already see myself getting more into wades. They are amazing
First pair of wades I ever bought and from that day its been ALL in. I am honestly debating off-loading my Js except a couple of pair. All I were are Wades and Runners. They rest collecting dust. 

F Nike and their BS prices and such. I much rather rock a shoe that gives me that same happiness as Jordans did back in the 90s....NOT jordans of these days.

First pair of wades I ever bought and from that day its been ALL in. I am honestly debating off-loading my Js except a couple of pair. All I were are Wades and Runners. They rest collecting dust. 

F Nike and their BS prices and such. I much rather rock a shoe that gives me that same happiness as Jordans did back in the 90s....NOT jordans of these days.
Yeah same here. I'm about to be addicted to wades lol. I want the Raz Fuegos but I'm going to hold off for now but $200 isn't bad for them

I'm thinking about it too, they are my second favorite CW of the ones I have. But If I pay shipping from SS again I'll have to grab the BlackGolds at the same time.

It is literally one of my favorite shoes in my entire collection and I would love to have a fresh pair ten years down the road

YES!!!!! Welcome to the Azul club...such a dope clean colorway. Depending on what size that it, its a good chance you have the only one in existence. I believe only like 5 or 6 pair were made.

I was fortunate enough to find them available in my size 9
smile.gif
Oh well I think they made 2 pair of those. None the less, great pick up. You dang sample size footers get on my nerves. Tons of goodies out there for you 9ers.

I never get my hands on any tho. Used to hear stories of so many sample size 9 hitting outlets but I've never found a single pair

Down to just a size 13 on Peak for the Screw 3.0.

On Instagram they said production numbers were low, well, really low. Not sure how accurate the number was, but if production was like the 2.0 I guess I'm glad I copped now.

Who else had the 2.0 last year?

Man Im trying really hard not to cop the Raz Fuego WOW 2's for $200 but I think Im going to pull the trigger
mean.gif
I cant help it they are too nice to me lol

Raz Fuego price dropped greatly over the last 4 months or so the wow2 at least. I've seen them as low as 180 shipped

I was close to pulling the trigger on the Raz Fuegos but tax and shipping made the total cost $235 so Ill just wait it out. I dont want them that bad lol

Down to just a size 13 on Peak for the Screw 3.0.

On Instagram they said production numbers were low, well, really low. Not sure how accurate the number was, but if production was like the 2.0 I guess I'm glad I copped now.

Who else had the 2.0 last year?

I have the 2.0 and love it. Only stores I knew of were Peak and HBB. Maybe a couple others.

Yeah, atm I have 2 pairs of 2.0's.

Was just wondering if any other online channels would be available for the 3.0's besides Peak.

I haven't looked at Hi Basketball yet, but with the 2.0 from last year I'm pretty sure that since the Screw was an Asia only release only Peak and Hi had it somewhat readily available. That $250 on Peak was a good price too. The 2.0 was 5 bills off the bat.

Back
Top Bottom