Li-Ning Thread

yea i know the famous eazymeezy shot. i need that profile doeeeeee lol. they have the reds looking suspect in this first press photo of em on the official wayofwade insta. call up wade and co and get a better shot. i know u got their number fam
laugh.gif

yea i know the famous eazymeezy shot. i need that profile doeeeeee lol. they have the reds looking suspect in this first press photo of em on the official wayofwade insta. call up wade and co and get a better shot. i know u got their number fam
laugh.gif
More pictures will be out in the next few days.

3 Colorways will be available. The favorite word is 'limited' to ~50 pairs of each available only at edition boutique. Only one I am a fan of after seeing them in person is the white hot version. 

3 Colorways will be available. The favorite word is 'limited' to ~50 pairs of each available only at edition boutique. Only one I am a fan of after seeing them in person is the white hot version. 
the white is fire, but the black gray and volt shouldve definitely come out. what a shame.

Are phone orders only accepted if any pairs are remaining from in store purchases?

Not feeling the upper on the lows they look different from the other lows seen earlier. They look like they should be the All City 5.

Back
Top Bottom