Li-Ning Thread

I really wish that Miami Chicago pack was separate. I have a ton of teal sneakers. Would love those orange ones.

I really wish that Miami Chicago pack was separate. I have a ton of teal sneakers. Would love those orange ones.

I wish they had the orange one in the liberty style with open mesh instead of the sweatsuit material. Will still cop regardless, but one can dream

assuming you have huge feet, since you are requesting size 13+ in your signature?

anyone size 9 wanna do this split, id love to take the teal pair

If you grab two pairs from Sunlight, not only does the second item ship free, but the shipping is actually cheaper than the original pair. Like it might be $25 to ship one of the sale pairs, but it's $14 for multiple.

But then I have to buy two pairs of shoes when I'm only budgeting for one. :lol:

But then I have to buy two pairs of shoes when I'm only budgeting for one.
laugh.gif
at least u can afford the one. moneys tight, and because wades r always so limited im gonna have to budget for that damn 2pack @ 333.... the whole exclusivity/limited thing is not the greatest

that teamwow dude just charges exorbitant prices. its ridiculous. i did end up paying 215 for my libertys tho on ebay

I waited out my size on the Royal Flush 2.0's from them for like 8 months. They were up originally for like $375 or something crazy...I waited until the price dropped and then I had a holiday code for I think it came to like $190 shipped for "samples"...

I've been saying it for a while now...the WoW "family" really used to be about hooking EVERYBODY who was into the line up...now it's the same small group of dudes only helping each other out and then we get $325 for a FSR of samples. Still kinda scratch on my head on how all these samples are always FSR. Don't get me wrong, I love the line since the 1's, but there are still things that make no sense.

I waited out my size on the Royal Flush 2.0's from them for like 8 months. They were up originally for like $375 or something crazy...I waited until the price dropped and then I had a holiday code for I think it came to like $190 shipped for "samples"...

I've been saying it for a while now...the WoW "family" really used to be about hooking EVERYBODY who was into the line up...now it's the same small group of dudes only helping each other out and then we get $325 for a FSR of samples. Still kinda scratch on my head on how all these samples are always FSR. Don't get me wrong, I love the line since the 1's, but there are still things that make no sense.
i cant afford to wait wades out usually. being size 13 my size is usually one of the first to sell out. and yea, i havent been purchasing wades long, but seeing how the whole allstar 4 fiasco went down showed me everything i needed to see to know whats up lol.

Were there green week WOW 4? I swear I saw a picture but I cant find it anymore.  Either that or I'm insane but heres to hoping 

Guess we'll be seeing new winter wonderland Chicago winter WoW 5's? You guys remember these 2010's?

I feel like this will help the brand out cause his new fans will see his shoes and want them. Then again, I'm sure these Miamians will burn his shoes

Back
Top Bottom