Li-Ning Thread

I would have paid retail, $250, if I knew they were going to release. Wont be paying ebay prices. Re-sellers are asking between 400-500.

Been looking for a pair of these for the collection. Found the no sleep 1s for 240$ shipped .. The guy also offered me the Veterans Days for 235$... Good deals?
That's a great deal man.  Any WoW 1's under $250 is a good deal, considering they are very very hard to find.

Yes, $250 is expensive for these, but the quality is insane.  I have 2 pairs, WoW 1 Team No Sleep and WoW 1 Encore Announcement.  Spent a good $500 on those 2 pairs, but I would say it's worth it.

Jordan would charge $500 for one pair of these due to the leather used.  I haven't felt leather like that before, so smooth.

stop... you're making me mad I've passed on two releases recently.
Skep!  What's up man.

If you are thinking about getting a pair of these, DO IT!  If you are into quality products, I highly highly recommend these shoes.  

Save up some money if you have to, skip a couple other kicks you may want.  You will not regret it.

My only regret is not purchasing these sooner.

Gauss, i can't man, i already ordered my 3 pairs of lebron xi iD's lol. if i end up not liking one of the pairs i will sell/return em and replace with another $250 shoe. if thats the case, Li-Ning it will be (if another state side release looks good!)

Has anyone played in both pairs? If so, did you find much of a difference in performance? I like the look of the 1's better, but I can't find any in my size for under $290 shipped. Plus, the Kick Genius review of the WoW 2 has me worried about the traction. Thanks for any input you guys may have.

Copped. Forgot I had some $$ left in my PayPal.
Excited to get these in hand. Although a lil bummed that I got hit with the sales tax. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
The sales tax made me sad, but copped with ease. Came in half hour late from release time and still had no prob. How copping kicks is supposed to be like.

Contemplating..I'd like to get a pair for normal price (like these) to see how they feel and confirm my size and still be able to return.

word im pissed i didnt see the birthdays come out at least on time. Wondering if you saw them drop would they have been close to as easy as these. Glad these were easy to grab.

Since I have time here in the office...

As of right now, if you are on the fence about this

Pairs available for the following sizes ( I didn't bother to look at the others)

Size 9 - 23

Size 10 - 23

Size 9.5 - 22

Size 10.5 - 17

Size 11 - 5

Size 11.5 - 39

Size 13 -11

Last edited:

Pairs available for the following sizes ( I didn't bother to look at the others)
Size 9 - 23
Size 10 - 23
Size 9.5 - 22
Size 10.5 - 17
Size 11 - 5
Size 11.5 - 39
Size 13 -11

that is alot of pairs....EASY for anyone that wants them
Size 8 - 10
Size 8.5 - 14

Last edited:

Size 9 - 23

Size 10 - 23

Size 9.5 - 22

Size 10.5 - 17

Size 11 - 5

Size 11.5 - 39

Size 13 -11
Funny, cause I'm an 11.5, but dunno if I should get these or wait for the "code reds"

Back
Top Bottom