Li-Ning Thread

New-Li-Ning-Way-of-Wade-2.0-Colorways-Unveiled-at-Wades-Rock-the-Boat-Birthday-Bash-5.jpg

Will these drop?

They dont ship to the US man so dont even worry about not reading chinese. The only US seller is the way of wade site or ebay or hi basketball shoes.
Well I actually found another site. Called and spoke with them a couple days ago. They are wayofwadeshoes.com. They are also a member of Extreme Sales Group Inc | Official Distributor.

They have the overtown's right now. Literally spoke to a lady about them. They take paypal also for your protection. So i would keep a eye on them. They are a brand new distributor that only has the Overtown right now.

I orderd a pair too, when they launched but I have yet to receive a tracking number. Anybody who bought the over town know how long it took for you guys to receive the shoes?
I ordered 12/4, received shipping confirmation 12/5, and [since I live in Atlanta, close to where they ship from (Jacksonville, FL)] I received the shoes on 12/6.

I have yet to hear about shipping on the Announcements this go round, though.

I ordered 12/4, received shipping confirmation 12/5, and [since I live in Atlanta, close to where they ship from (Jacksonville, FL)] I received the shoes on 12/6.

I have yet to hear about shipping on the Announcements this go round, though.
I received my shipping email yesterday. Fedex Home Delivery due in Saturday.

Seriously considered selling my bred XI to replace with these but didn't :-\

I am seeing a bunch of ppl on IG with their announcements already shipped . Mine still says drop ship whatever that meand

Did anyone who played in their Team No Sleeps have issues with traction and the translucent outsole.  I am deciding between WoW1 Overtown and 305, and grip issues with Overtown's translucent outsole would be a deciding factor.  Thanks.

I don't like how the left shoe is different from the right

I think there's a black pair and a purple/pink pair. I thought it looked weird too because of the pic with one of each, but the smaller pictures have matching pairs. I could see Wade wearing one of each though lol

Confirmed they are two separate pairs of shoes, not miss-match pairs of shoes like the "What The…" Nike series.

Back
Top Bottom