Li-Ning Thread

To those of you that own them and have worn them, how is the comfort and how do they hold up after a few wears? Do they look dingy and beat like some cheap Js?

Way of Wade almost never says anything about drops. Sometimes they will announce it and sometimes like the bdays they just drop. You never know if it will happen or not.

I know right?! When the Bdays dropped there was NOTHING on it. I mean no tweet, no images, no IG post, nothing leading up to the release. Which is cool I guess keeping the idea of QS, but damn could we atleast get a hint or something...Lol

To those of you that own them and have worn them, how is the comfort and how do they hold up after a few wears? Do they look dingy and beat like some cheap Js?
Just got my pair in today.  My first impressions: Wow! (Pun intended).  The leather is unreal.  I have only seen this kind of leather used once before, and that was in the WoW 1's.  

I am not gonna bother posting pics cause there are a lot already, but I will make a comment on the smell.  Have you ever gone to a car dealership showroom and sat in one of the new show cars?  You will notice that the cars have a distinct smell.  Most people call it a "new car" smell.  The smell of nice leather and a car waiting to be bought and driven by its first owner.

This is what this shoe smells like.  It reminds me of that "new car" smell.  The smell of the shoe's premium leather is unreal, I wish I could bottle it up and send you a sample.

I will be wearing the shoes later today, so I will comment afterwards on my thoughts.  

Last edited:
Did everyone go TTS or up half and how did it work? Nightwing said TTS but they fit snug.

Such good news, thank you. Can't wait to hear some input on comfort and how well they hold up over time

Like @GaussWho  said the leather is unreal, the way they feel in your hands, look, and smell. I was trying to explain it to one of my boys today and I told him he'll just have to come by the crib and experience it himself.

Haven't worn mine yet, but I do like the thick padding around the ankles, currently ballin in my CP3 VI AE in my rec league, I'm going to give this a go sometime soon.

will be wearing my overtown to play ball tonight, will report back with impressions and pics.
Looking forward to hearing how these work out on court. There are 2 polarizing performance reviews I've seen. KickGenius hated them. Nightwing, after a lace swap, gave them a real nice rating. They both had differing opinions on traction, which should be the key category in basketball performance. Interested to get more opinions.

How do the announcements fit I have nvr had a pair of wow b4 an I'm a true size 10. There is a 10.5 on craigslist around me will I b good? An the person said there is some pre creasing on the white part of the midsole has anyone's pair had any pre creases on mid sole? Iv only hears good things about the quality

How do the announcements fit I have nvr had a pair of wow b4 an I'm a true size 10. There is a 10.5 on craigslist around me will I b good? An the person said there is some pre creasing on the white part of the midsole has anyone's pair had any pre creases on mid sole? Iv only hears good things about the quality
WoW 2.0s fit a little snug for me, personally. Toebox is a bit tight.

Last edited:

The Birthdays were $250, so what's the cost of these normally? I might look into them if the quality is like you guys said they are.

will be wearing my overtown to play ball tonight, will report back with impressions and pics.
Looking forward to hearing how these work out on court. There are 2 polarizing performance reviews I've seen. KickGenius hated them. Nightwing, after a lace swap, gave them a real nice rating. They both had differing opinions on traction, which should be the key category in basketball performance. Interested to get more opinions.

putting them on the first time felt really tight. i played 3 full court games and they loosened up real nice in the toe area in the first game. comfort is def there 9/10. grip is not all that albeit i was playing in a slippery court tho couple wipes with ur hand and its good again tho.

in summary its def worth the price tag these are well made

Good stuff, Krazyblunts. Were the laces stiff? Heard they weren't easy to remove or relace. Sounds like a decent experience you had. Loving those Overtowns. May have to make that my next cop if I can find for a non rape price. The 3m in the laces of all wow 2's looks amazing.

Back
Top Bottom