Li-Ning Thread

Hopefully saving a lot of stock for online purchase? :D
haha probably drop 10 pairs like that birthday release if they decide to drop it. Li Ning is weird about what they drop how when. I wouldnt put it past them to skip this and wait until May to do a playoff drop of another GR 

keep in mind, just recently did they become available here in the states. baby steps.

Good stuff, Krazyblunts. Were the laces stiff? Heard they weren't easy to remove or relace. Sounds like a decent experience you had. Loving those Overtowns. May have to make that my next cop if I can find for a non rape price. The 3m in the laces of all wow 2's looks amazing.

yeah bro laces are real stiff and its a pain to loosen up. the shoe itself is pretty good but i noticed theres not a lot of air flow lol

brw when are the all stars coming out?

Hey guys I was wondering what cws have already dropped I think its only been 4 for the WoW 2s right? I want to cop a pair but is their anyway to buy the shoes for retail besides the WoW website?

I'm pretty disappointed , grabbed both pairs of Allstar wow but was only able to grab a 13 in the pink one and I needed a 11. Waited for hours and sneakercon lied they did not appear to have 100 pairs of each ,

I'm pretty disappointed , grabbed both pairs of Allstar wow but was only able to grab a 13 in the pink one and I needed a 11. Waited for hours and sneakercon lied they did not appear to have 100 pairs of each ,
More or less?

These came in today finally after the snow delay. To complete my  WOW Announcement set.

I feel these aren't as nice as the WOW 1's or the Encores.

The materials are still very nice but disappointed that the mid-sole came in pre-creased and there is a few sloppy edges on the leathers.

The fit compared to the last two shoes the 2's are deff a half size smaller.

The mid-sole height feels very strange at first.

Overall very happy with the WOW 2's hope they will release a dazzle camo upper version that hopefully i will actually be able to get.

Allstar pair (pink/green) is dropping tomorrow online if anyone was wondering.

Last edited:
$250 plus shipping each.....Damn that is more than the LeBron gator king and Kobe 9 asg. I want to double up but that price point is a killer.

So been looking at Way of Wades for a bit now, but wondering which sites are legit?

i know shop.wayofwade.com is legit

but how about hibasketballshoes or wayofwadeshoes or peaksneakers? these sites just look sketchy

So been looking at Way of Wades for a bit now, but wondering which sites are legit?

i know shop.wayofwade.com is legit

but how about hibasketballshoes or wayofwadeshoes or peaksneakers? these sites just look sketchy
hibasketball is def legit

Back
Top Bottom