Li-Ning Thread

They went lightning fast...they are still saying they haven't put them up on twitter

yeah they are posting on twitter "will post on twitter when available, TLO..." but they are already gone lol
i got two pairs of the black ones, 9.5 and 10.... still no 9 lol

Seems like there's sort of a cart hold system. I had a second pair of the blacks in cart and when I changed my size to one that was out of stock, it dropped the one I had.

F#!&$# right when I stop refreshing I miss

1291664255_obama-kiks-door-open.gif

lol well im happy i was able to get thru in the sizes i did, my boy wanted a size 9.5 but didnt know how they fit. hopefully one of these fit him and i can help him out. if not, ebay here i come. or locally here in pittsburgh, black n yellow isnt hard to unload

I just got free Next Day shipping on my pair, haha... randomly called and asked that the option never came up for me and the lady from CSR just changed it outright.

Best CS ever.

i just got off the phone with them, they said $19.99 for 2nd day or overnight. and they ship out of virginia.... fairfax i think she said? so im only a day away anyways. ill have em by the end of the week if all goes well

i just got off the phone with them, they said $19.99 for 2nd day or overnight. and they ship out of virginia.... fairfax i think she said? so im only a day away anyways. ill have em by the end of the week if all goes well

Appreciate it, I'm only an hour away from Fairfax

Back
Top Bottom