Li-Ning Thread

im no photographer, but check out what i took

thats what happens when i dont get my size. should i hold on to em til he retires?

the one person that said he missed, dc, i asked his size to see if i could help and i couldnt.
im always willing to help fellow members, ive done it in the past n ill do it again
and i dont have size up for any pairs, all of my pairs bought over the last few years are 9.
i used to buy from 8.5 - 10, but not anymore. 9 only

skep skep did try to help. First thing he asked when I said I struck out was my size. I see what some of ya'll are saying but I'd rather see guys like him buy and help out here reasonably than see greedy *** resellers screw us... My $.02

Dudes IG says under his name 'reseller.' Kixify store link and pictures of his "business card."

Cmon guy

Not hating the game at all but don't fake the funk

Dudes IG says under his name 'reseller.' Kixify store link and pictures of his "business card."

Cmon guy

Not hating the game at all but don't fake the funk

Lol give the guy a break! Atleast he is a well known respected and trusted reseller! Only asking $450.

Last edited:
Lol I ain't faking sh**
Am I hiding anything?
I've been buying and selling since 2002.
I've always sold at fair prices and always offered to help out fellow nt members. Nobody can say F'd them over or tried to over charge. Nobody.

Hate on, idgaf. I meet a lot of fellow sneaker heads by selling and get connections to stuff I need. And I buy plenty for my personal collection

Welcome to the haters ball

Last edited:
For one thing NTers are quick to throw another member under the bus. :lol: same thing happened in the sb thread when people found out one of the new accounts was a dude trying to get as many pairs of tiffs possible to resell and people put him on blast :lol: dude had at least 6 pairs too :smh:

Lol I ain't faking sh**
Am I hiding anything?
I've been buying and selling since 2002.
I've always sold at fair prices and always offered to help out fellow nt members. Nobody can say F'd them over or tried to over charge. Nobody.

Hate on, idgaf. I meet a lot of fellow sneaker heads by selling and get connections to stuff I need. And I buy plenty for my personal collection

Welcome to the haters ball
Who cares, he spent the time to get them online, he put the work into it and its his hustle. I never knock another man trying to make a few dollars. Maybe he has a family to support or something I dont know. I just shrug my shoulders and say congrats. Plenty more shoes coming and I can spend my money on something else. 

exactly... and i do a damn good job at doing it. i dont force anyone to buy from me, i sell for less than anyone else selling the same thing so.... call it what ya want.

Back
Top Bottom