Li-Ning Thread

How's the sizing on these? I hear to go up .5 size. I wear a sz11 normally.
Buy your normal size.  If you size .5 up, you will have a lot of room in the toebox.  

The shoe is supposed to be snug, because of the leather.  It will expand after you wear them a few times and your foot sweats.  

When I say "snug", I mean it in a good way.  I'll try to describe it to you in an analogy.  Have you ever been in a club or bar and you see this really cute chick that you wanted to talk to, but didn't?  Now imagine the chick comes up behind you, wraps her arms around you, and gives you a big tight hug.  

Now back to the shoe:

Cute chick=the shoe

You=your foot

At first when you put the shoe on, it will feel snug, and you might think it's too tight, restrictive, small, etc.  But after a few seconds, you settle down and it feels nice.

Last edited:
Appreciate fam. Got my pair in hoops station in Malaysia for about $250 retail. Heard they only released 6 pairs in Malaysia..

Would you consider keeping these? Quality's on point to be honest. If you would trade a pair of wow2 dynasty's, what do you think would be a good trade?

Last edited:
So the lady said they ship out of Fairfax Virginia, but I got shipping info tonight and they are coming out of sunrise Florida... completely different lol. She said they wouldn't ship till the 19 tho so I'm happy they left early

Last edited:
Can't wait to see the pics of the All Stars, mad that I missed it.

Was in Vegas and just remembered the release time a little too late by the time I checked everything sold out. :frown:

My black/volts should arrive today. Too bad I won't get to see how the pink ones look as they have really grown on me. Think the black ones will be easier to rock though

Last edited:
Wall of pictures... Hope you don't have dial-up! Also, if you happen to want to reply, please don't quote all the images!

Anyways, just got my Black All Star pair in. Buddy got an 8.5 in the Pink All Stars and is selling them to me for $50 above retail! Can't wait for that pair. This pair will definitely tide me over until then, though! 

(Also, did some shots with the alternative laces that they come with)...

Last edited:
I'm salty about this release...congrats to those who copped though. It was bad refreshing over and over and insta sell out like people had bots or something

So dope in person. My expectations were high but damn, they really are :pimp: Bout to order a couple more pairs of past releases

Back
Top Bottom