Li-Ning Thread

Dying for a pair of birthdays...bout to sell off some old stuff and pay resell for them

@cedderico i see you got D wade 1"s do they fit similar to the wade 2's i know the 2's fit snug wonder if its the same for the 1's because i am about to go ham on the 1's :D

jballer20 jballer20 I actually have size 14 in the 2s and got a 13 in the 1s. I have wide feet but my feet are 13 so I go up. The 1s are a bit snug but it's minor, no pain at all. If they're fitting to tight for you, I say go up a size.

Grabbed a pair of them as well as a pair of the YOTHs tonight after seeing the review videos.

Might have to break down and just pay out of the nose to get the WoW 2: YOTH's. They look just too sick to ignore.

Once I found out the upper was suede and that Li Ning logo was stiched on, I placed my order.

Finally my Christmas WoW 2 are here! Shipping took about a week from China which is not bad at all, and I paid $279 shipped. Considering that retail was $250 on WoW and I ordered them overseas last week...I'd say that's a win.

First off...the quality on these are AMAZING. Leather is so soft and smells so nice! I wish my couch leather was this nice. Easily blows away anything that Jordan Brand is putting out with their cardboard leather. If Wade and Li-Ning can gain some steam? Watch out Nike...but first thing is that these WoW's should be WAY more available to the US public other than the 2 second online sellout they have on their website. Here is an onslaught of pics and congratulations to anyone else who already has these. I'm am very impressed, I have already pre-ordered my WoW Code Red's for March 15th. So pumped for those.

Last year's Christmas jersey I know, but I hate the sleeved ones from this year...

UPDATE:

these are getting more comfortable the more i wear them for ball. That leather is top notch and what i thought was a small sneaker before now fits perfectly :smokin

need to get another pair cause imma keep ballin in these.

May try playing in my announcements..apparently they improved the rubber on the sole after the overtowns released.

UPDATE:

these are getting more comfortable the more i wear them for ball. That leather is top notch and what i thought was a small sneaker before now fits perfectly :smokin

need to get another pair cause imma keep ballin in these.

I sized up .5 from my regular Nike/Jordan 8. My LeBron's are 8.5 as well. They were a little tight at first but I've been wearing only for an hour or so and they feel great. I might have been able to go TTS on these, but the seller was adamant that I go up a half, and I can't really complain. If they feel too big I will find a pair of thicker socks lol. What sucks is that I can only go by people on this thread and some reviews. Good luck finding a place to try on a Li Ning in the states...bahahahaha!

These running $150 or $250?

I honestly don't know. I would assume GR price of $150, but I paid a litlte over $200 plus shipping for my pre-order, which after seeing my Christmas pair, I am ok with. Especially given how fast ANY of the WoW releases go online. Even though the Announcements restocked I missed that as well. Would rather pay for a QUALITY pair a little over retail and know I'm secure than scramble after the fact.

Back
Top Bottom