Li-Ning Thread

I was finally able to track down some WoW 1 Overtowns for a decent price.  The quality is amazing, and they feel quite comfortable.  Like others have said, they remind me of the shoes I'd get when I was younger (born in late 80's).  I instantly wanted to grab additional pairs.  I'll post some pictures tonight or tomorrow.  I'll hopefully be able to get another pair or two of the WoW 1s before focusing on the WoW 2s.  The are very comfortable, but I haven't been able to play in them yet.  As for sizing, I went TTS.  Width-wise, they seem fine.  My big toe is close to the front, but it isn't jammed against it, and the leather should break in nicely.

Last edited:
Don't walk away just yet. More colors coming state side readily available
Hopefully....

you have to remember it is a chinese based brand so of course they are going to have china-only releases, just like nike has US only releases too... & its not their fault screws are reselling for so much but i get what youre saying. there are a lot of U.S. releases coming soon...
I'm mad at a dealer Hibasketball charging $500 out the gate....that is all...

I'm mad at a dealer Hibasketball charging $500 out the gate....that is all...

They only got like 4 pairs for Chinese retail. The rest they paid resellers for. My pair, the guy said he paid 400 USD.. then factor in 40 for shipping... Then like 15 for paypal seller's fees. They barely made anything per pair after their first shipment of screws.

They only got like 4 pairs for Chinese retail. The rest they paid resellers for. My pair, the guy said he paid 400 USD.. then factor in 40 for shipping... Then like 15 for paypal seller's fees. They barely made anything per pair after their first shipment of screws.
Well if this is true it lightens the distain a little....

The TNS Encore 1s are absolute stunners, probably my favorite WOW period. turnon turnon if you come across any of these guys with samples and you have to pass, please pass them onto me.

Sunlight got my Vets to me in 4 days from Austrailia. They're A+. When I order my 1.5s it will be through them

yeah just a wishful thinking guys

i just think there should be a TNS 2 since there were TNS 1

they might not look exactly like the sample pairs

but im pretty confident there will release to the public

Dudes throwin crap shots out here....
laugh.gif

I tried on my WoW 1's that I recently bought in a Size 11.5.  I am normally Size 12.

Pleasantly surprised to find out that these fit about the same as a Size 12.  Couldn't really tell the difference, both shoes felt snug on the sides, about the same amount of room in the toebox. 

So sizing 1/2 down is a viable option for me.  Perhaps you guys aswell.

I tried on my WoW 1's that I recently bought in a Size 11.5.  I am normally Size 12.

Pleasantly surprised to find out that these fit about the same as a Size 12.  Couldn't really tell the difference, both shoes felt snug on the sides, about the same amount of room in the toebox. 

So sizing 1/2 down is a viable option for me.  Perhaps you guys aswell.

Damnit. I was hoping this was the case. Was going to order the Vets in a 11.5 but now they're sold out. ugh.

Back
Top Bottom