Li-Ning Thread

i like everything about them except the Li-ning symbol placement kinda throws off the flow of the upper. If it was lower on the heel i think it'd look much better.

The wedge looking heel has me worried as well they seem to be sitting so high off the ground.

But the use of leather again gets me excited finally a brand thats not going to a fuse upper just to be like nike

Hopefully we get a Online release that ships to the US besides hibasketball.com

On a side not finally found a pair of Way of Wade announcement's in my size on ebay paid a little more then i wanted but i really like the design and retro look of the sneaker.

Wow 1> Wow 2. These look like they took the adidas adirose 3.5 and added a li ning symbol. I like the 1 much better. It's a unique look with a better tongue that looks great with jeans and casual wear

that midsole is so thick :x hope it will not messed up my ankle. the last WoW 1 colorway will be team no sleep release around early Oct in china and then i'm preparing for WoW 2

Last edited:
Very impressed with the first images of the WoW 2. While I do like the first WoW better aesthetically, I really do like the evolution of the shoe. I will try to hold judgment on the "high" midsole, as I was afraid the WoW 1 would be really high and was pleasantly surprised. Glad they kept to the premium leathers. I actually think (if they keep the original 4 cw's) the Warrior, 305, and Overtown versions of this model could be even better than the Announcement, which is saying something because of the popularity of Bred colorways in most shoes. Am looking to see if they add different leathers like patent, tumbled, and nubuck or suede to the mix as I think those would look real nice on this shoe.

And here are the Way of Wade 2, Overtowns...

At the end of the article, it states this and the Announcements are 2 of 6 CW's that are going to be released in the US! If true, very good news.

At the end of the article, it states this and the Announcements are 2 of 6 CW's that are going to be released in the US! If true, very good news.
Well they said the gold rush will release in the US. They did release....in Miami and one boutique....they can say it will release in America but if I have to go to Miami. No chance I can get them. That release in the US is so vague. Nothing about it being online or at Eastbay or Footlocker.

Well they said the gold rush will release in the US. They did release....in Miami and one boutique....they can say it will release in America but if I have to go to Miami. No chance I can get them. That release in the US is so vague. Nothing about it being online or at Eastbay or Footlocker.
I do agree. I am hearing more and more from other sources that this will see a bigger US release than the WoW 1's. It's a wait and see for sure. I wonder if they'll keep other aspects of the WoW 1's like the dustbag, extra laces, and poster if these hit stateside?

Looking GOOD! I thought that they were going to have more of an flywire type of approach to them instead of leather.

On A Side Note: That is one of the sickess soles that i have seeen!

Looks way better in this colorway

I will grab a pair of these if possible

Last edited:
frown.gif
wanted those gold rush ones bad but couldn't pull the trigger on paying sb8 prices for them.

I found this on hibasketballshoes.com

Li-Ning WoW Way of Wade 2.0 Release Info
After long time waiting, we finally confirmed the release date for way of wade 2.0.
Price is 10 us dollar expensive than way of wade 1.0 or encore.
Li-Ning Way of wade 2 Announcement
Release Date: 15th Dec. 2013
Li-Ning Way of wade 2 Code Red
Release Date: 15th, Dec. 2013
Li-Ning Way of Wade 2 305
Release Date: 15th, Jan. 2014
Li-Ning Way of Wade 2 Warrior
Release Date: 15TH, Jan, 2014
Li-Ning Way of Wade 2 Caution
Release Date: 15th, Feb. 2014
Stick with HI Basketball Shoes for more update soon.

Pics of the WoW 2, "Code Red"...

While I am a not a big fan of red shoes, I am glad they are going to use splatter on some of the midsoles of these shoes and the use and quality of the stingray leather looks real sick.

I have 7 pairs of Li-Ning shoes and all but one fit TTS for me. (the lone pair being the BD Dooms, which were produced back in 2010 when Li-Ning had some minor sizing issues)

Here are more on feet pics of the WoW 2 on foot, this time it's D-Wade's foot and one of the pics is with flash, showing off the 3m reflective laces and speckling on the shoe...

Another thing of note is that this pic has red laces. The other on foot pic I posted showed black W laces. Perhaps a sign that we'll be getting 2 sets of laces again? Would be stoked if that were the case.

Last edited:

Thanks.  Has anyone dealt with peaksneakers.com? 
Ordered WOW Encore from peaksneakers.com last week, and shoes arrived in about 7 days. Box was wrapped and a little worn from travel, otherwise no issues. Impressed with quality of the shoe. 

Back
Top Bottom