Li-Ning Thread

Thanks for the heads up turnon turnon . Has anyone dealt with that guy (Dalton66) before? I'm probably going to see how much he wants for them.

SS REFUNDED MY ORDER BECUASE OF THE SZ 12 I PURCHASED LAST WEEK! TOLD ME, "OUR SYSTEM IS AUTOMATIC. BLAH BLAH BLAH..."
mean.gif

NO WORRIES
devil.gif
This happened to me today. Did they credit you right away?

got my first pair of WOW 2 from SS although the design on the right shoe is more faded than the left. im glad i got the 14 they seem to run small.

Its just me, and I know everyone said go up a .5 size, but Im a 10 in all Nikes and I got a 10 in the WoW 1 cautions which is a little big. I got a 9.5 in the WOW 2 announcements and it fits perfect. I got a 9 in my WoW Vet days, and it fits a little tight, but will fit fine once worn in. To me these fit more like a reebok because a 10 will fit, but I have to go down a .5 in the attaqs and the questions for them to fit perfect.  

God, I really want a pair of TNS's. Im just too cheap to pay more than 250 for them.
I'd cop in a heartbeat at that price!
Is it on sale? SRP is P7,495. Shipping to US is P2,740.00

I'll be interviewing the designer of the WoW 2 tomorrow. Pretty set for questions already, but if I'm able to fit a few extras in, is there anything anyone in here would like to know from a performance standpoint? 

I'll be interviewing the designer of the WoW 2 tomorrow. Pretty set for questions already, but if I'm able to fit a few extras in, is there anything anyone in here would like to know from a performance standpoint? 
i'm curious to know what they did to improve the traction from the overtown wow2s.. so many people were complaining about them,  but it looks they fixed the issue on the announcements.

If you weren't already going to ask this, could you ask why the tongue is so stiff? And if the WoW 3s will have a softer, more flexible tongue? That tongue killed my ankle whenever I ran up and down the court.

There's a size 11 birthday (for a terrible price) on IG right now: 

He wants $475 for a worn 2x pair. He def won't get it, so I guess it won't hurt to offer.

There's a size 11 birthday (for a terrible price) on IG right now: 

He wants $475 for a worn 2x pair. He def won't get it, so I guess it won't hurt to offer.

I saw that. Thought it was an OD price. Saw it somewhere else stated as worn 3x though.

Hey guys, just reporting on an order I got through wayofwadeshoes.com. Ordered Monday morning, received Tuesday at 2pm. Helps that the shipping address is an hour and a half drive away from me, but I'm impressed nonetheless. My first pair of wow's, loving the feeling of this leather

Hey guys, just reporting on an order I got through wayofwadeshoes.com. Ordered Monday morning, received Tuesday at 2pm. Helps that the shipping address is an hour and a half drive away from me, but I'm impressed nonetheless. My first pair of wow's, loving the feeling of this leather

Awesome! I will definitely be doing business with them again after my Overtown success.

Back
Top Bottom