Li-Ning Thread

No 12!!!
mean.gif

Anybody get shipping confirmation from Hi for ASG? @Turnon ?
Yup. Both of my friends that ordered from them got their shipping confirmations/tracking.

Nikie, from Hi, told me that they fufilled every single pre-order and had around 15 extra pairs after all the raffles. They hired 100+ people to sign up for raffles for them.

Last edited:
Yup. Both of my friends that ordered from them got their shipping confirmations/tracking.

Nikie, from Hi, told me that they fufilled every single pre-order and had around 15 extra pairs after all the raffles. They hired 100+ people to sign up for raffles for them.

Dope. Haven't got my shipping yet. Just wanted to see if anybody did.

Last edited:

Great interview. On another note, how many of you are gonna try & pick up the Code Reds on monday?

Release is 4/14 12PM EST on wayofwade.com 
I'm gonna grab a pair for one of my friends who is a nonbeliever that Wades are better quality  than his retro Jordans.

On another topic, what are your plans for the WoW2 Encores lol 

I'm gonna grab a pair for one of my friends who is a nonbeliever that Wades are better quality  than his retro Jordans.

On another topic, what are your plans for the WoW2 Encores lol 
Well more for you! his loss, but yeah I heard from someone who has seen the WoW2 Encores that I will love them so I'm sure i'll be giving my money to Li-Ning at every release.. lol can't wait for those to be unveiled this month 

Well more for you! his loss, but yeah I heard from someone who has seen the WoW2 Encores that I will love them so I'm sure i'll be giving my money to Li-Ning at every release.. lol can't wait for those to be unveiled this month 
Yeah, Encores should be easier for you to get, being in Miami... sad times for me, lol. There'll probably be a Miami exclusive release or two if I had to guess. Hopefully at least one drops on wayofwade.com, but I'm still willing and able to buy anything in my size at resale :/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom