Li-Ning Thread

Yeah, Encores should be easier for you to get, being in Miami... sad times for me, lol. There'll probably be a Miami exclusive release or two if I had to guess.
Eh well I'm only in Miami until May 7th so unless they drop some within the next 3 weeks I'm in the same boat as you 
ohwell.gif
 but hopefully theyll be more available as time goes on 

I'm gonna grab a pair for one of my friends who is a nonbeliever that Wades are better quality  than his retro Jordans.

On another topic, what are your plans for the WoW2 Encores lol 

Yikes! He thinks his retro J's are better quality??? The Code Red will definitely change his mind, and if not...well then there is no hope lol.

And to anyone willing to give an opinion, with the WoW2 Xmas, Dynasty, Overtown, and Code Red in my collection, I was gonna grab the Encore 1.5 Overtown's, but would you wait for this years Encore or just go back?

I'm waiting for this years but that's not to say I wouldn't get a pair of 1.5s for the right price.

Got a pair of the Announcements, and received the package the next day. Love the quality of the components. The leather had this nice, sticky feeling to it. Packaging is something I don't generally care about, but it was on point with a high-quality box, and Way of Wade bag. 

Only thing I disliked was the glue stains on the white midsole. Anyone else experience these problems? Debating on whether to return them, or wait for the Warriors to come out to exchange. Also in love with those Code Red 2.0s. Don't know how I'd pull them off, but they just look amazing. 

Finally a nice day to unds a pair

skep skep

Those size 9? Haha. I'm considering wearing mine tomorrow to the convention

Got a pair of the Announcements.....

Only thing I disliked was the glue stains on the white midsole. Anyone else experience these problems? Debating on whether to return them, or wait for the Warriors to come out to exchange.

Yes, mine has the same problem. I got over it tho. Li-ning gave me a $10 credit on my next purchase, but I purchased directly from them

Those size 9? Haha. I'm considering wearing mine tomorrow to the convention
Yes, mine has the same problem. I got over it tho. Li-ning gave me a $10 credit on my next purchase, but I purchased directly from them
Ah, interesting, I purchased from them directly as well, did you just give them a call? 

I'm wondering if it's just because of the white sole. Might have better luck with the Code Red's or a different splatter sole.

Love these laces though, I really wish I could just buy a bunch of colors separately. 

Yeah I called and they had a supervisor contact me back via email. They put the credit on my account so next purchase it will automatically deduct

I love everything about these but after rocking them for 14 hours I want to cut the tongue off. Haha. What do you guys do to stop the rubbing on the shin. I had on a pair of Li ning mid calf socks

HI missed my ASG order and no longer have my size in stock....uggh. Preordered them on the 1st. No clue how you miss an order. I had to inquire about status and was told it was missed. So if I never asked they would have just kept my money. Extremely upset right now.

Last edited:
Have any of you ordered from sunlight station? I noticed they have quite a few pairs for pretty descent prices.

Back
Top Bottom