Li-Ning Thread

Jes got an email saying they shipped the shoes already, ill shoot them an email though. Thanks man

O man just got the Diablo's....I am officially a WoW fan. 
happy.gif

On the hunt for the next pair. 

Do any of you know if its easier to find Wow's in hong kong? I have a buddy there and want to see if i should ask him to hunt for me.

O man just got the Diablo's....I am officially a WoW fan. :D

On the hunt for the next pair. 

Do any of you know if its easier to find Wow's in hong kong? I have a buddy there and want to see if i should ask him to hunt for me.

Really depends on what pair you're looking for as WoW has pretty much all Encores and Lows. While Sunlight has a few 1's left a ton of WoW2's and Encores.

Just took a better picture
Damn Skep, you almost made me cop a pair based on the pic you posted.

In other news: Ordered a pair of WoW 1 Lows from Sunlight Station today.  Been wanting the pair since early this year, but kept putting it off.  Finally decided to stop procrastinating and just order them.  Hoping they will arrive by the end of the week. 

By the way, anyone have any info on the Lifestyle shoes? (Picture Below)  Only place I can find them on is hibasketball shoes, and the only colorway in my size is the black one, which is the one I want.  But, they are charging an extra $30 for size 12, and when you add shipping charges, the total comes out to $160. 

I think they are really nice though.  Remind me of Louboutin shoes with the red bottom and all.

Damn Skep, you almost made me cop a pair based on the pic you posted.

In other news: Ordered a pair of WoW 1 Lows from Sunlight Station today.  Been wanting the pair since early this year, but kept putting it off.  Finally decided to stop procrastinating and just order them.  Hoping they will arrive by the end of the week. 

By the way, anyone have any info on the Lifestyle shoes? (Picture Below)  Only place I can find them on is hibasketball shoes, and the only colorway in my size is the black one, which is the one I want.  But, they are charging an extra $30 for size 12, and when you add shipping charges, the total comes out to $160. 

I think they are really nice though.  Remind me of Louboutin shoes with the red bottom and all.
Nah...but I am trying to get the all red pair once released. I believe someone a few pages back said they are just sitting on shelves across the water but over here they are trying to get too much for them.

Hoping to be able to grab for 100 or less.

Ordered the black and gold lows from sunlightstation. Those were too clean to pass on, especially for that price point.

Storm Shadows came Saturday. Such a clean *** colorway. Hope they release more colorways because I love everything about the 2.5
The top line of the midsole near the back kinda wrinkly but not a big deal since the midsole is white so it doesn't highlight the imperfection and it'll blend in when it creases after wearing. Iceman lows looking great. Looking forward to seeing them in hand Wednesday.

Last edited:
Thanks bds120 bds120 . You just sold it for me. Storm shadows lookin great. I should have never have came inside this thread. You guys makin me cop more pairs. Lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom