Life Appreciation

As I sit at my desk dreading the amount of work I have and all the decisions I've made that I wish I could take back, it just hit me.  We are so fortunate to be in our respective situations, regardless of how bleak they might seem.  As cliche as it is to say it, we take so much of what was given to us for granted, and the mere fact that we are healthy human beings cognitively capable of things as simple as browsing NT is reason enough to be thankful.  A lot of us complain about something; whether that something is a financial, social, academic, or other dilemma.  But the fact that we were even born as human beings and lived long enough to face those challenges makes us truly lucky.  Cool story bro me all you want, but I hope this thread will make at least one person think about their outlook on life for the better 
pimp.gif

As I sit at my desk dreading the amount of work I have and all the decisions I've made that I wish I could take back, it just hit me.  We are so fortunate to be in our respective situations, regardless of how bleak they might seem.  As cliche as it is to say it, we take so much of what was given to us for granted, and the mere fact that we are healthy human beings cognitively capable of things as simple as browsing NT is reason enough to be thankful.  A lot of us complain about something; whether that something is a financial, social, academic, or other dilemma.  But the fact that we were even born as human beings and lived long enough to face those challenges makes us truly lucky.  Cool story bro me all you want, but I hope this thread will make at least one person think about their outlook on life for the better 
pimp.gif

Yeah, I feel a lot of times we get caught up in what's at hand and forget how great life is.

Not having money, cars or women doesn't bother me because I know I have the ability to get them, I just have to get it myself. I've been having great days non-stop lately (summer vacation
pimp.gif
) and each day feels so great.

Having the freedom and health to do as you wish is truly appreciated.

Yeah, I feel a lot of times we get caught up in what's at hand and forget how great life is.

Not having money, cars or women doesn't bother me because I know I have the ability to get them, I just have to get it myself. I've been having great days non-stop lately (summer vacation
pimp.gif
) and each day feels so great.

Having the freedom and health to do as you wish is truly appreciated.

One of my real good friend's dad just found out after months of treatment that he is 100% cancer free.
Life appreciation
pimp.gif

One of my real good friend's dad just found out after months of treatment that he is 100% cancer free.
Life appreciation
pimp.gif

amen
pimp.gif

I vent a lot but at the end of the day I really don't have much to complain about.

amen
pimp.gif

I vent a lot but at the end of the day I really don't have much to complain about.

pimp.gif

Truth. Even tho it may seem bad, we can still breathe, eat, etc. In the bad times it's important to maintain this mind state to get through

pimp.gif

Truth. Even tho it may seem bad, we can still breathe, eat, etc. In the bad times it's important to maintain this mind state to get through

get to see my mother on Friday, havent seen her since i moved to VA from AZ. a week before i left, she got her thyroid removed, and have chemo treatments. Grateful she is doin better.

on Sat and Sun, i get to see my Bro who is doin time. a lil while back he was stabbed a few times. he's doin better and im sure we'll lift his spirits.

Tomorrow i turn 25. Im grateful and appreciative of life...

get to see my mother on Friday, havent seen her since i moved to VA from AZ. a week before i left, she got her thyroid removed, and have chemo treatments. Grateful she is doin better.

on Sat and Sun, i get to see my Bro who is doin time. a lil while back he was stabbed a few times. he's doin better and im sure we'll lift his spirits.

Tomorrow i turn 25. Im grateful and appreciative of life...

#appreciated.. That's why I stopped taking things for granted a while ago, I'm very thankful for what I have now and that I'm making the most out of it.

#appreciated.. That's why I stopped taking things for granted a while ago, I'm very thankful for what I have now and that I'm making the most out of it.

Back
Top Bottom