Life Appreciation

Mibad...thought you was about that Life
nerd.gif
smokin.gif

this thread is truely appreciated. just found out i am on academic probation
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif
but they say things happen for a reason in life so i am just gone deal with it & overcome it.

this thread is truely appreciated. just found out i am on academic probation
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif
but they say things happen for a reason in life so i am just gone deal with it & overcome it.

"You think my cornbread gonna get the taste out ya mouth thats for damn sure, nah %#@$ him, %#@$ you"
"I hope you piss the bed with your weak +!$ bladder" "well if I do, i'll put em on you, how bout that"

laugh.gif

But indeed, life is appreciated

It's hard watching my grandpa slowly be taken over with alzheimers, I wouldn't wish that on anyone

"You think my cornbread gonna get the taste out ya mouth thats for damn sure, nah %#@$ him, %#@$ you"
"I hope you piss the bed with your weak +!$ bladder" "well if I do, i'll put em on you, how bout that"

laugh.gif

But indeed, life is appreciated

It's hard watching my grandpa slowly be taken over with alzheimers, I wouldn't wish that on anyone

Life is def appreciated, just wish i lived it up more.
ohwell.gif

He's got the right idea.

Life is def appreciated, just wish i lived it up more.
ohwell.gif

He's got the right idea.

Originally Posted by nublee

As I sit at my desk dreading the amount of work I have and all the decisions I've made that I wish I could take back, it just hit me.  We are so fortunate to be in our respective situations, regardless of how bleak they might seem.  As cliche as it is to say it, we take so much of what was given to us for granted, and the mere fact that we are healthy human beings cognitively capable of things as simple as browsing NT is reason enough to be thankful.  A lot of us complain about something; whether that something is a financial, social, academic, or other dilemma.  But the fact that we were even born as human beings and lived long enough to face those challenges makes us truly lucky.  Cool story bro me all you want, but I hope this thread will make at least one person think about their outlook on life for the better 

QFT.. some people don't know how good they have it and it disgusts me

Back
Top Bottom