Life Appreciation

69820_10150102564771258_764561257_7443594_2621419_n.jpg

Originally Posted by Appalachian58

One of my real good friend's dad just found out after months of treatment that he is 100% cancer free.
Life appreciation
pimp.gif

damn, thats awesome dude
pimp.gif

i tend to complain a lot about the little things, but at the end of the day i really dont have much at all to complain about. Thing could be wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy worse.
Life
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Appalachian58

One of my real good friend's dad just found out after months of treatment that he is 100% cancer free.
Life appreciation
pimp.gif

damn, thats awesome dude
pimp.gif

i tend to complain a lot about the little things, but at the end of the day i really dont have much at all to complain about. Thing could be wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy worse.
Life
pimp.gif

I thought this was about the movie. The up..per roooooom. Wheeeeen Jeeeesuuuuu..
laugh.gif

Life is greatly appreciated.

I thought this was about the movie. The up..per roooooom. Wheeeeen Jeeeesuuuuu..
laugh.gif

Life is greatly appreciated.

Appreciated but on a side note don't you hate seeing chicks post on fb saying "loving my life" or any other variation of it. Irks me to no end

Appreciated but on a side note don't you hate seeing chicks post on fb saying "loving my life" or any other variation of it. Irks me to no end

Physical health is the most important aspect in the six dimensions of life/wellness, IMO.

Without it, you can't enjoy a lot of things. Stay healthy.

Physical health is the most important aspect in the six dimensions of life/wellness, IMO.

Without it, you can't enjoy a lot of things. Stay healthy.

Back
Top Bottom