Life Appreciation

Originally Posted by nublee

As I sit at my desk dreading the amount of work I have and all the decisions I've made that I wish I could take back, it just hit me.  We are so fortunate to be in our respective situations, regardless of how bleak they might seem.  As cliche as it is to say it, we take so much of what was given to us for granted, and the mere fact that we are healthy human beings cognitively capable of things as simple as browsing NT is reason enough to be thankful.  A lot of us complain about something; whether that something is a financial, social, academic, or other dilemma.  But the fact that we were even born as human beings and lived long enough to face those challenges makes us truly lucky.  Cool story bro me all you want, but I hope this thread will make at least one person think about their outlook on life for the better 

QFT.. some people don't know how good they have it and it disgusts me

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

Physical health is the most important aspect in the six dimensions of life/wellness, IMO.

Without it, you can't enjoy a lot of things. Stay healthy.

Word, ive been realizing this more lately. Your physical capabilities resonate into everything you do.

Life is most definitely appreciated. Make your money and follow your dreams
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

Physical health is the most important aspect in the six dimensions of life/wellness, IMO.

Without it, you can't enjoy a lot of things. Stay healthy.

Word, ive been realizing this more lately. Your physical capabilities resonate into everything you do.

Life is most definitely appreciated. Make your money and follow your dreams
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Learned a lot about my self[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]More grateful for what I have in life[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]--Settle problems/grudges/arguments etc easily and effectively so not to stress about it and
really try to see it from the other persons pov--
[/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]"Everything happens for a reason"[/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Different perspective on pretty much everything in everyday life [/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]--And due to many readings into "African-American" studies, I've felt like I've
been blessed (however you may want to use that word) to be "black"
smile.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]--[/color] ("feels good man")[/color]

pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Life is appreciated.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Learned a lot about my self[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]More grateful for what I have in life[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]--Settle problems/grudges/arguments etc easily and effectively so not to stress about it and
really try to see it from the other persons pov--
[/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]"Everything happens for a reason"[/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Different perspective on pretty much everything in everyday life [/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]--And due to many readings into "African-American" studies, I've felt like I've
been blessed (however you may want to use that word) to be "black"
smile.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]--[/color] ("feels good man")[/color]

pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Life is appreciated.[/color]

Def. Appreciated
pimp.gif

I always appreciate who i have and what i have

Because no matter how bad you think life is treating you, there's always someone out there whos got it worse.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Def. Appreciated
pimp.gif

I always appreciate who i have and what i have

Because no matter how bad you think life is treating you, there's always someone out there whos got it worse.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

Life is def appreciated, just wish i lived it up more.
ohwell.gif

He's got the right idea.
True.
This gif just shows you can act like a complete *%+ and enjoy it.  Not hurting anyone, doing whatever you feel is right, don't care what people think...
pimp.gif

I sometimes look at things to negatively, like comparing myself to others in better positions, kicking myself for not being more proactive about something...but I realize one of the great pleasures in life is making changes and constantly trying to do better for yourself...the rewards because of it are so 
pimp.gif

"why do people take risks and go out on a limb?  Because that's where the fruit is."

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

Life is def appreciated, just wish i lived it up more.
ohwell.gif

He's got the right idea.
True.
This gif just shows you can act like a complete *%+ and enjoy it.  Not hurting anyone, doing whatever you feel is right, don't care what people think...
pimp.gif

I sometimes look at things to negatively, like comparing myself to others in better positions, kicking myself for not being more proactive about something...but I realize one of the great pleasures in life is making changes and constantly trying to do better for yourself...the rewards because of it are so 
pimp.gif

"why do people take risks and go out on a limb?  Because that's where the fruit is."

But yea man, I'm just enjoying being able to wake up everyday. I don't even complain anymore or get mad when %*! happens. As long as I'm breathing I'm happy. After my friend died I think i started to appreciate life a lot more. 

But yea man, I'm just enjoying being able to wake up everyday. I don't even complain anymore or get mad when %*! happens. As long as I'm breathing I'm happy. After my friend died I think i started to appreciate life a lot more. 

Back
Top Bottom