*** LIGHT SKIN vs. DARK SKIN.. ***

Originally Posted by CashmereThought96

Originally Posted by jm2000

Very well put by K-Dot. It is so sad we have a division in our race like this.

So True smh.. But I did have a thing for lighter shortie s in the summer.. But that faded now I can do both.. To me light skin chicks think to highly of themselves.. Same for light skin dudes. Which I personally hate.. ie Chris Brown Etc... I dunno I just really dispeicse them..

This guy here...
laugh.gif

my one mans at parties be like "f outta here thats why you dark skinned"
smh.gif
...how ignorant can a dude be? and this the same dude who is darkskinned
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

^
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

light skin dudes are too into them selves and are somewhat (())
i've heard chicks say things like that. two of my LS friends always seem to prove how "cool" they are, esp when we play dozens.it's funny cuz their mom is a pediatrician and the pops is a lawyer...

man u wildin. well sort of. alright well some of it is tru.
laugh.gif
I aint crispy so I cant be a McChicken.

im gettin more conceited day by day. But seriously light skinned broads get crazy attention and have genetics for straighter hair which is more appealing tosome people. I really dont care about hair as long as it isnt fake. (though them hispanics with them fresh out the shower curly straight jumpoffs are
pimp.gif
).

As for light and dark dudes its 50/50. I seem to get noticed hard by black girls since im lighter but with other races no one cares. I dont think it mattersunless you're super crispy.

now remember that statement isn't coming from my mouth
laugh.gif

but i'm equal opportunity if you banging you banging. end of discussion.

MY BAD TO BUMP THIS TO THE TOP BUT I SAW THIS THREAD DURING A SEARCH AND HAD TO PUT SOME INPUT...............IM DARK SKINNED AND FORE SOME REASON I LOVE LIGHTSKINNED FEMALES...............MATTER OF FACT I REALLY ONLY TRY TO MESS WITH LIGHT SKINNED FEMALES WITH GREEN EYES.............MATTER OF FACT THATS USUALLY ALLI MESS WITH...............ONT GET ME WRONG I WILL MESS WITH ANY GOOD LOOKIN FEMALE BUT LIGT SKINNED WITH GREEN EYES ARE MY PREFERENCE................THATS ONEOF THE FACTORS THAT CAME INTO PLAY WHEN I HAD MY SON.................I WANTED HIM TO HAVE GEEN EYES BUT NOT BE AS DARK AS ME.............EVEN THOUGH LGHTSKINNED DUDES AINT BEEN IN SINCE LIKE 95.............US DARK SKINNED DUDES MADE A COMEBACK AND AINT NEVER LETTIN IT GO..............SPECIALLY IF U GOT THEWAVES FEMALES LOVE RUBBIN MY WAVES

Is this darker skinned females get no love thread vol. 2
I'm just going to post the same response as I did in the last one.....
pimp.gif

On a more serious note I'm a coffee complexion (think Tyrese) and I have no preferences as far as black women go. I don't think my complexion hasconfered any advantages or disadvantages. Girls have a preference for one colour, GREEN!! I havent had as much exposure to black women as I should and Imfiending for anything at this point. SMH at going to a white liberal arts college in Mass
smh.gif
Just as long as they're fit, petite and/or anorexic I'mdown.......none of that superfluous big booty nonsense.
grin.gif

White-Brunettes>blondes= redheads
Asians-Japanese FTW......not attracted to Indian
sick.gif
and most other darkskinned Asian girls
sick.gif
at all. Filipinas seem to be popular with NTbut
grin.gif

Latinas-love the diversity in features
Black-Dark skinned=Light skinned.....Like I have a crush on Kelly Rowland and Gabrielle Union. Beyonce not so much and it has nothing to do with skin colour Iprefer their body types. Beyonce's hips are OD
eek.gif

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

MY BAD TO BUMP THIS TO THE TOP BUT I SAW THIS THREAD DURING A SEARCH AND HAD TO PUT SOME INPUT...............IM DARK SKINNED AND FORE SOME REASON I LOVE LIGHT SKINNED FEMALES...............MATTER OF FACT I REALLY ONLY TRY TO MESS WITH LIGHT SKINNED FEMALES WITH GREEN EYES.............MATTER OF FACT THATS USUALLY ALL I MESS WITH...............ONT GET ME WRONG I WILL MESS WITH ANY GOOD LOOKIN FEMALE BUT LIGT SKINNED WITH GREEN EYES ARE MY PREFERENCE................THATS ONE OF THE FACTORS THAT CAME INTO PLAY WHEN I HAD MY SON.................I WANTED HIM TO HAVE GEEN EYES BUT NOT BE AS DARK AS ME.............EVEN THOUGH LGHT SKINNED DUDES AINT BEEN IN SINCE LIKE 95.............US DARK SKINNED DUDES MADE A COMEBACK AND AINT NEVER LETTIN IT GO..............SPECIALLY IF U GOT THE WAVES EMALES LOVE RUBBIN MY WAVES
Shyea.

Emales rubbing your waves huh?

And you're trying to tell me you can't purchase a new keyboard?
frown.gif

Lol. My friends be trippin' calling me racist cause it's like I ONLY mess with light-skinned chicks. If I am at a club or a party, I am already on thelook out for the light-skinned long hair females. I am not that light...I've been compared to Pharrell and Caron Butler word to PYP lol. But yeah, Idon't remember the last time I was with a dark-skinned chick. I was recently with a brown skin chick the other night, but that's mainly because hereyes were like mad gorgeous. I don't care what color you are, if you got pretty eyes, that's an auto-smash for me. It's just somethin bout lookininto those eyes I guess. And if they happen to be Light-skinned, with long hair...and beautiful eyes...It's a done deal.

Funny thing is that I'm white and if I'm attracted to a Black chick it's usually a dark skinned one.

I love black women in general, they're beautiful in all the shades they come in. If I had to choose though, I'd definitely take a bangingdark-skinned chick over a banging light-skinned chick. It's just something about a girl with smooth dark skin that turns a brother on.

see...im brownish-yellow. that meshes well with dark and light!

i just have a fetish for minnie mouses. half black half white..u know.

If you are dark skinned and pretty i will still pursue

but if i had a choice, 9 times out of 10 i will be pursuing the red/light skinned girl

Im light skinned for the record

brown skin FTW, but i have never been wit one
laugh.gif

all the girls ive ever been wit were lightskin
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom