*** LIGHT SKIN vs. DARK SKIN.. ***

Kdot was saying some real stuff in that video
pimp.gif
...and these idiotscontinue to feed into it
smh.gif
...do it matter if you dark or light..if you lookgood you look good ...its a wrap

I mean it's cool to say that that's your "preference" and all, but just realize where that preference comes from. It's not a prettyplace.

yall are stupid trying to knock people for having preferences. just like some people prefer certain ethnic groups over others. it is what it is. if you likespanish girls, dislike whites, love blacks, hate spanish w/e. its your own preference. that said not that into dark skinn chicks but i love kelly rowland. >beyonce.

I prefer brown skin girls with curly hair but nothing beats a thick redbone or a dark skin chick with flawless skin and long straight hair. So I'm okaywith any color of chick as long as they look good. Asian chicks get a lot of love from me too.

And also to the OG poster, Sanaa Lathan isn't dark skin

I've actually just encountered this color complex thing among black men in the past few years or maybe I JUST started paying attention. Which is startingto turn me and most of my friends off. Actually the interracial dating here is getting serious among black women and I'm starting to wonder if that has todo anything with it.

Its really weird I guess coming from a family who has also had a color complex, but in a different way, basically my nickname was coco puff, being the darkestone my skin color was kinda cherished I would say. Because of this if I was put through the black doll/white doll test I'd be one of the very few blacklittle girls who would actually choose a black doll. But the fact that I thought you would only have white skin was when you had a cut contributed as well. Soif I did get a white baby doll, which my mom wouldn't let people give me, most of the time I would cover it with band aids because I thought something waswrong with it.

Anyway people do forget that their subconscious mind usually takes over the conscious mind and to think these preferences come from nothing is silly. They cancome from color complexes, sweeping generalizations, environment, etc.

Originally Posted by Zen Baller

I mean it's cool to say that that's your "preference" and all, but just realize where that preference comes from. It's not a pretty place.

damn,thats real

Originally Posted by TkTheGirl

I've actually just encountered this color complex thing among black men in the past few years or maybe I JUST started paying attention. Which is starting to turn me and most of my friends off. Actually the interracial dating here is getting serious among black women and I'm starting to wonder if that has to do anything with it.

Its really weird I guess coming from a family who has also had a color complex, but in a different way, basically my nickname was coco puff, being the darkest one my skin color was kinda cherished I would say. Because of this if I was put through the black doll/white doll test I'd be one of the very few black little girls who would actually choose a black doll. But the fact that I thought you would only have white skin was when you had a cut contributed as well. So if I did get a white baby doll, which my mom wouldn't let people give me, most of the time I would cover it with band aids because I thought something was wrong with it.

Anyway people do forget that their subconscious mind usually takes over the conscious mind and to think these preferences come from nothing is silly. They can come from color complexes, sweeping generalizations, environment, etc.

UR A NICE CHOCOLATE FEMALE............GOT THEM NICE FULL LIPS..............LET ME KNOW WHATS UP
wink.gif

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

I've actually just encountered this color complex thing among black men in the past few years or maybe I JUST started paying attention. Which is starting to turn me and most of my friends off. Actually the interracial dating here is getting serious among black women and I'm starting to wonder if that has to do anything with it.

Its really weird I guess coming from a family who has also had a color complex, but in a different way, basically my nickname was coco puff, being the darkest one my skin color was kinda cherished I would say. Because of this if I was put through the black doll/white doll test I'd be one of the very few black little girls who would actually choose a black doll. But the fact that I thought you would only have white skin was when you had a cut contributed as well. So if I did get a white baby doll, which my mom wouldn't let people give me, most of the time I would cover it with band aids because I thought something was wrong with it.

Anyway people do forget that their subconscious mind usually takes over the conscious mind and to think these preferences come from nothing is silly. They can come from color complexes, sweeping generalizations, environment, etc.

UR A NICE CHOCOLATE FEMALE............GOT THEM NICE FULL LIPS..............LET ME KNOW WHATS UP
wink.gif

....and here we go.. NTers go for anything that's moving
laugh.gif

Actually the interracial dating here is getting serious among black women and I'm starting to wonder if that has to do anything with it.
honestly, i dont see why more black women wouldnt date outside the race. i've seen sistas knock brothas for doing it and end up miserablewishing that they werent single. it's abut who yu can deal with and see eye to eye with, not about skin color.

my ideal long term mate is a black woman though.

eek.gif
roll.gif
sons avy is dead on point too
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TrueshotAura

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

wink.gif

....and here we go.. NTers go for anything that's moving
laugh.gif
NAW LOOK AT HER...............SHE LOOK COOL........SHE AINT UGLY..........JUST SAYIN HIT ME UP
wink.gif

I don't know some black women have this I have to be loyal to the black man only and have to keep black families alive thing going. Which isn't a badthing, but they keep themselves cut off from other men on purpose. Given what the media portrays what is beautiful on regular basis which is not the averageblack woman a lot black chicks have told me that they didn't even think men of different ethnicities were even attracted to them in the first place.

edit:
laugh.gif
thank you for the compliment.

I don't know some black women have this I have to be loyal to the black man only and have to keep black families alive thing going. Which isn't a bad thing, but they keep themselves cut off from other men on purpose. Given what the media portrays what is beautiful on regular basis which is not the average black woman a lot black chicks have told me that they didn't even think men of different races were even attracted to them in the first place.

OK....THAT WAS A GREAT POST BUT UMMMMMMM................U DIDNT ANSWER MY QUESTION...................J/K.............OR WAS I
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
tongue.gif

I'm a redbone... lol as people would say..and my sister is darker. Same mom and dad.
It's really not a big deal to me. People can have their owns preferences....
but me? If you're attractive then that's that...skin color doesn't make you attractive IMO.

My last boyfriend had dark brown skin and my current boyfriend is half Irish half cuban so as you can see, I don't discriminate
pimp.gif

Skin color is highly overrated..people don't seem to care about intelligence or personality anymore.
tired.gif

Whats the use of dating somebody who is attractive but really unintelligent and really boring?

a lot black chicks have told me that they didn't even think men of different ethnicities were even attracted to them in the first place.
laugh.gif
they'd be surprised of what my white & spanishfriends think of them when they aren't around
pimp.gif

i prefer light skinned chicks....but i like dark skin too it just seem like i'm always attracted to light though....my girl is in between but more on thelighter side....

a lot black chicks have told me that they didn't even think men of different ethnicities were even attracted to them in the first place.

on strenght---when I first got legitimate play from white dudes I ain't even realize what was happenin'....I was thinking "oh shoot--this dudeis tryna get down
laugh.gif
" I was really thrown aback cuz I had my afrogoin,' my hair wasn't even straightened and I am NOT light skin in the least bit.

AJChick23

I'm a redbone... lol as people would say..and my sister is darker. Same mom and dad.
but me? If you're attractive then that's that...skin color doesn't make you attractive IMO.

My last boyfriend had dark brown skin and my current boyfriend is half Irish half cuban so as you can see, I don't discriminate
pimp.gif

Skin color is highly overrated..people don't seem to care about intelligence or personality anymore.
tired.gif

Whats the use of dating somebody who is attractive but really unintelligent and really boring?
pimp.gif
, + 1 for you

but for real thats real talk,

honestly if I found someone who is pretty, smart, got common sense and is a dark brown/ caramel and i would be just as happy as being with a red bone.

Originally Posted by WILLINC

AJChick23

pimp.gif

tired.gif

pimp.gif
, + 1 for you

but for real thats real talk,

honestly if I found someone who is pretty, smart, got common sense and is a dark brown/ caramel and i would be just as happy as being with a red bone.

You and people like you disgust me. By the way your last statement is damn lie.

Sucks that people can't get past this bs but I guess I can't blame them. Its innate.
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

You and people like you disgust me. By the way your last statement is damn lie.
Sucks that people can't get past this bs but I guess I can't blame them. Its innate.
oh ok, so your judge, jury and executioner.
indifferent.gif

I meant everything i said buddy, check my previous post in this thread. The proof is in the pudding.

I don't see whats so hard to comprehend

Back
Top Bottom