LIGHTS OUT

You got your desired size jau014?
smile.gif
nice meeting you and jason16, bro
smile.gif

'til next time!

after 8 hours of waiting in the heavy rain.. still missed out on my size, bummer!!

'grats to those who got their size.. rock 'em hard!!
pimp.gif

Nice meeting old faces and new faces, jao,sam and ken.The weather turn really bad past midnight. Pero still sulit.
happy.gif
Thanks jojo for such a wonderful event !
happy.gif

Yes im the lucky guy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jason16

Nice meeting old faces and new faces, jao,sam and ken.The weather turn really bad past midnight. Pero still sulit.
happy.gif
Thanks jojo for such a wonderful event !
happy.gif

Yes im the lucky guy
laugh.gif
Hey bro, 'grats again on your pair..
pimp.gif

It seems I was the only one who wasn't able to get his size.. anyone wanna swap their size 10 with my size 13?
happy.gif

^Lord have mercy on those resellers who kept on jacking up their prices
laugh.gif
yesterday some stubs were being sold as much as the trainers itself
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jason16

^Lord have mercy on those resellers who kept on jacking up their prices
laugh.gif
yesterday some stubs were being sold as much as the trainers itself
laugh.gif

hi bro whats up? do you got your size yesterday? thanks for the meet-ups for the hyperdunk p.i

finally copped the lights out pang 213 ako 2 am na ako na ka labas ng nike BHS hehehhe

Congrats to those who copped their pair or pairs
laugh.gif

@unlocking no prob man thanks btw, i got my size this time
happy.gif

nice! congrats to the people who got their pairs! now im gonna have to wait for my pair!

was able to cop a pair also last night. although 1 full size up na. bad trip dun sa mga tao na buong family pumila pati bata then makikita mo may bitbit nashoe!!! alam mo na reseller tlga.

congrats to the organizer of the event for a successful & orderly release!!! buti nalang at d pa ganun ka lakas yun ulan last night tulad today. hehe

congrats to all you nt'ers who got their pair. :smile:

i'm happy to see everyone got theirs this time around.after all the trouble you fellas went through for these,enjoy wearing,admiring,putting ondisplay,sleeping with the sneakers on the bed or whatever it is you need to do.
happy.gif
i'm impressed at how nike pi has handled this drop,well done.had the weather cooperated,it would have been even better.

Jason nakuha mo size mo?? Congrats pare!
laugh.gif

Kapag para sayo, para sayo talaga
happy.gif

and yeah, the bouncers were telling me the stubs were selling for around 3.5 - 7k.
eek.gif
smh.gif

Special thanks to nwo0714 for hooking me up with the shirt.
pimp.gif

KC, sat across your table while we were eating at Fridays. Was shy to approach you though since you were with a lot of peeps, including specks and dennistrillo
laugh.gif

Anyone got pics from the event?
smile.gif

man.... some people think its that easy to resell at ridiculous prices.... this aint a playstation af1... so deal with it!... hahahaha

and oh, just a note to everyone shy to say whatsup to fellow nter..... remembers this... if your part of NT..."were just brothers with diffrentmothers....!" ya digg?.... hahahahahahahaha always say whats up...! and buy me a beer if in case... hahahaha

happy rainy day..

^it was worth it
laugh.gif
saw alot of heat yesterday kahit umuulan. what morekung hindi pa umulan.. Mamba was rockin his sj's in the rain
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom