Lil Boosie fans MIGHT wanna pay attention to this.....

Read that boosie is connected to all of these murders

smh.gif
@all these young dudes

BATON ROUGE, LA (WAFB) - The Multi-Agency Homicide Task Force released the names of the seven men charged in connection with multiple shootings throughout East Baton Rouge Parish over the past year and a half. The task force arrested four of the seven men. Two were already in custody. The final suspect turned himself in to authorities.
Below is the list of suspects.
  • Ryan "Sneaks" Carroll (16) of Baton Rouge
  • Kendrick Johnson (19) of Baton Rouge
  • Adrian Pittman (36) of Baton Rouge
  • Johnathan Rogers (17) of Baton Rouge
  • Eddie Stewart (16) of Gonzales
  • Jared Williams (20) of Baton Rouge
  • Michael Louding (17) of Baton Rouge
Carroll was arrested by investigators.
He was indicted for two counts of first-degree murder in the deaths of Charles Matthews, 37, and Darryl Milton, 25.
They were killed while sitting inside a Cadillac on Monte Sano Avenue on April 1, 2010.
Carroll was also indicted for attempted first-degree murder in the the shooting of a man in the 5000 block of Tioga Street on March 6, 2010.
The victim was shot in the arm while sitting in a car parked in a driveway.
Johnson turned himself in to authorities.
He was also indicted for two counts of first-degree murder in the shooting deaths of Matthews and Milton.
Pittman was taken into custody by detectives with the task force.
He was indicted for first-degree murder in the death of Terry Boyd, 35.
Boyd was shot through a window while he was inside his home on Vermilion Drive.
It happened on Oct. 21, 2009.
Rogers was another suspect arrested by authorities.
He was also indicted for two counts of first-degree murder in the shooting deaths of Matthews and Milton.
Stewart was apprehended by investigators.
He was indicted for two counts of attempted first-degree murder.
According to the task force, the first victim was shot while inside their home in the 5000 block of Tioga Street on Feb. 22, 2010.
In the second shooting, they said the victim was shot at the same location, but as they got out of their car.
The second shooting happened on March 6, but detectives did not say if the same victim was shot both times.
Williams was already in custody with the Louisiana Department of Corrections.
He was indicted for first-degree murder in the death of Marcus Thomas, 20.
Thomas was shot while driving his SUV on West McKinley Street on April 25, 2009.
Louding was also already in custody.
He was arrested May 14, 2010 for attempted second-degree murder in connection with a shooting that happened on Feb. 22, 2010.
The victim was shot while inside their home in the 5000 block of Tioga Street.
Louding was charged on May 20 with two counts of first-degree murder in the shooting deaths of Matthews and Milton.
He was indicted for three counts of first-degree murder in the deaths of Chris "Nussie" Jackson, Marcus Thomas and Terry Boyd.
Jackson, 33, was shot to death inside a home on America Street on Feb. 9, 2009.
The other two deaths are related to previously mentioned murders.
He was also indicted for one count of second-degree murder in the death of Michael Smith, 19.
Smith was found shot behind a home on Wisteria Street on Dec. 18, 2009.
The task force is made up of the Baton Rouge Police Department, East Baton Rouge Parish Sheriff's Office, Louisiana State Police, the East Baton Rouge District Attorney's Office, U.S. Marshal's Service and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms.

356466_G.jpg

12605853_BG1.jpg
Michael Louding

man them lil @*@!@$ Lives are OVER ..

16 and 17 with BODIES
smh.gif

Boosie Done ..

Just cop out to life boosie ..

cuz all them @*@!@$ are turning state ..

Michael Louding aka marlo mike is the one that killed nussie and a couple others

Boosie mentions him in tons of songs and he's in a bunch of his videos too
smh.gif

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

man them lil @*@!@$ Lives are OVER ..

16 and 17 with BODIES
smh.gif

Boosie Done ..

Just cop out to life boosie ..

cuz all them @*@!@$ are turning state ..

Serously Ashame...This Aint A Movie Dawg. 

i feel some type of way about him having them lil n's doing his killings for him
smh.gif
....manipulated the %$#% outta them lil n's minds
smh.gif

i feel some type of way about him having them lil n's doing his killings for him
smh.gif
....manipulated the %%*@ outta them lil n's minds
smh.gif

Boosie ain't really care about them lil dudes. If he did he wouldn't have put them or encouraged them into the position they're in now. He could have easily influenced them same dudes into something positive. I like most of Boosie music but he making it hard for a n to root for him.

Wait a minute, so now that it's looking like a rapper is actually about that life that yall love to hear emulated by phonies it's a problem? #%#!@$ are @!% backwards I tell you. I've never lived a life anywhere close to that, but you can't say dude didn't keep it authentic, which so many of you care about.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Wait a minute, so now that it's looking like a rapper is actually about that life that yall love to hear emulated by phonies it's a problem? #%#!@$ are @!% backwards I tell you. I've never lived a life anywhere close to that, but you can't say dude didn't keep it authentic, which so many of you care about.
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

that's far from the opinion that people have on fake rappers bro
dudes don't respect people that rap about that life when they never lived that life at all
boosie been rapping for a while I mean dude had an album when he was in his teens and once you make another way for yourself
outside the streets you should leave the street life alone these murders was all recent
and nobody was going to say he wasn't authentic because he did live that life but once your in the spotlight you should leave that $#!% alone
any man with common since would know that homie

on another not what was the motivation behind these murders
and I think boosie is about to get that c-murder treatment

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

dudes don't respect people that rap about that life when they never lived that life at all
boosie been rapping for a while I mean dude had an album when he was in his teens and once you make another way for yourself
outside the streets you should leave the street life alone these murders was all recent
and nobody was going to say he wasn't authentic because he did live that life but once your in the spotlight you should leave that $#!% alone

Mind you, I'm speaking from an outsiders point of view since I've never lived that life, but who said it's THAT easy to just distance yourself from that life when that's all you've known. I'm sure it's not as easy as it seems. Money can definitely change people/situations, but we're talking Trill Ent. here. Same dudes he grew up around. Dude is definitely ignorant in a lot of ways, but saying what he was 'supposed' to do given the situation surrounding him is a stretch. Dude is definitely gonna see some time though.

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

smh.gif
....manipulated the $@+* outta them lil n's minds
smh.gif

Man them lil !$#%$@ ain't need no encouragement ..

They were goons .. I see them type of lil !$#%$@ all the time

they was prolly running the street into all kinds of +%$@ man ..

they just got caught up

hell I'm sure boosie paid them !$#%$@ too

Sad to say...

BUT

Them youngins was doomed from the jump

Nussie "posedly had a hand in Boosie best friend Ivey's murder ..

Nussie would rap about that +%$@ like he did it or had something to do with it , talking +%$@ and what not ..

started calling himself Nussie "Bad #@+" ..

No, whats @$% backwards is a studio gangsta brainwashing KIDS into killers.  It's one thing if Boosie raised is own body count or at least got some grown men to do it but no, he went after KIDS.  If you can't see a problem here then I don't know what to say.  There is a huge difference between "Officer Ricky" and "Boosie the Pied Piper"

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

No, whats @$% backwards is a studio gangsta brainwashing KIDS into killers.  It's one thing if Boosie raised is own body count or at least got some grown men to do it but no, he went after KIDS.  If you can't see a problem here then I don't know what to say.  There is a huge difference between "Officer Ricky" and "Boosie the Pied Piper"

laugh.gif
 "Pied Piper"? Talking as if dude went and snatched these kids out the maternity ward and put a gun in their hand. I'm CERTAIN these KIDS were corrupt before Boosie got a hand on them.

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Mind you, I'm speaking from an outsiders point of view since I've never lived that life, but who said it's THAT easy to just distance yourself from that life when that's all you've known. I'm sure it's not as easy as it seems. Money can definitely change people/situations, but we're talking Trill Ent. here. Same dudes he grew up around. Dude is definitely ignorant in a lot of ways, but saying what he was 'supposed' to do given the situation surrounding him is a stretch. Dude is definitely gonna see some time though.

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

laugh.gif
 "Pied Piper"? Talking as if dude went and snatched these kids out the maternity ward and put a gun in their hand. I'm CERTAIN these KIDS were corrupt before Boosie got a hand on them.

This, now a days it's the shorties out here starting all the trouble. Getting bodies & looking @ it as gaining fame & respect. These shorties don't give a *+!#, period.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nice track and all but if you do the crime damn it you need to do the time 6 people dead and gone and a good number of teens are going to prison for years that not the kind of $#!$ you salute

on another note plies being a real $!##@ is like a giraffe eating a ball of hay

Back
Top Bottom