Lil B's new album will be called "I'm Gay"

Lil' B is a troll...

successful-troll-is-successful.jpg

What happened to GlassFace, though?

Either way, new Lil' B is always appreciated. Thank you, BasedGod.

What happened to GlassFace, though?

Either way, new Lil' B is always appreciated. Thank you, BasedGod.

You guys forget the main rules of promotion:

Keep the people talking
Engage your audience.

This is a publicity stunt and even if he is gay, so are the people who finance the music you guys listen to. Trust me on that.

You guys forget the main rules of promotion:

Keep the people talking
Engage your audience.

This is a publicity stunt and even if he is gay, so are the people who finance the music you guys listen to. Trust me on that.

laugh.gif
WHen will people understand that these artists you act like youre so intelectually superior to are only playing dumb to cater to the dumb majority.

While you are going through hell trying to get hired to work for a company who will more than likely produce advertisements that ALSO cater to the dumb majority.

laugh.gif
WHen will people understand that these artists you act like youre so intelectually superior to are only playing dumb to cater to the dumb majority.

While you are going through hell trying to get hired to work for a company who will more than likely produce advertisements that ALSO cater to the dumb majority.

It's a sad day in hip hop when in order to sell records/gain influence you have to resort to attention getting theatrics like this. Proof that his talent is lacking. The only good thing about what he's doing is he is allowing his fans (who were previously perceived to be homosexuals anyway) to finally publically admit the truth of their sexuality under the guise of "being based" (see "being gay").

It's a sad day in hip hop when in order to sell records/gain influence you have to resort to attention getting theatrics like this. Proof that his talent is lacking. The only good thing about what he's doing is he is allowing his fans (who were previously perceived to be homosexuals anyway) to finally publically admit the truth of their sexuality under the guise of "being based" (see "being gay").

Originally Posted by Boi

Lil b doesn't lack originality tho, which is hard to find now a days
It's already been done. He's just using a serious issue (coming out) as a joke to sell records and you have sheep minded guys slurping up every bit of it.
PeopleLanceBass.jpg

Originally Posted by Boi

Lil b doesn't lack originality tho, which is hard to find now a days
It's already been done. He's just using a serious issue (coming out) as a joke to sell records and you have sheep minded guys slurping up every bit of it.
PeopleLanceBass.jpg

Uhhhh... He's not announcing that's he's a @*## and coming out of the closest just because his album name is gonna be "I'm Gay." And I highly doubt this is a joke for more record sales, lil b is the man and doesnt care what anyone says..
laugh.gif
Regardless of what he names his album.. fan will be loyal and buy it

You know Gay also means Happy right? Plus.. Lil b will still be smashing mad !+%@ when he drops his Im Gay album, he's far from gay brah

Uhhhh... He's not announcing that's he's a @*## and coming out of the closest just because his album name is gonna be "I'm Gay." And I highly doubt this is a joke for more record sales, lil b is the man and doesnt care what anyone says..
laugh.gif
Regardless of what he names his album.. fan will be loyal and buy it

You know Gay also means Happy right? Plus.. Lil b will still be smashing mad !+%@ when he drops his Im Gay album, he's far from gay brah

Back
Top Bottom