Lil B's new album will be called "I'm Gay"

Originally Posted by JordanDon23

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Ya do you....To me he's trash...And i know theres a number of you that just listen to him to be apart of the conversation when he comes up...NT: Monkey see, monkey do!![/color]

This is also true.

Originally Posted by JordanDon23

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Ya do you....To me he's trash...And i know theres a number of you that just listen to him to be apart of the conversation when he comes up...NT: Monkey see, monkey do!![/color]

This is also true.

Originally Posted by pip777

roll.gif
@ that interview

Originally Posted by JaysRcrak

Originally Posted by UNIQUEKICKZ

i personally think he is gay on the low. I have not seen this guy w/ a girl at all. He talks about sexing his girl but he doesnt have one period. Gotta watch out for this dude. Just b/c he has a strong following doesnt mean he isnt gay.

Drink Booty Sweat baby

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
yo after i saw this pic i youtube'd alpa chino, i had no idea they had a full version of "i love the %@$+@"

Originally Posted by JaysRcrak

Originally Posted by UNIQUEKICKZ

i personally think he is gay on the low. I have not seen this guy w/ a girl at all. He talks about sexing his girl but he doesnt have one period. Gotta watch out for this dude. Just b/c he has a strong following doesnt mean he isnt gay.

Drink Booty Sweat baby

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
yo after i saw this pic i youtube'd alpa chino, i had no idea they had a full version of "i love the %@$+@"

Smh @ Da Dickridin/Peer Pressure Caused By Dis Li So Called "Movement"

%*@@ Aint No Damn Movement...Yall Jus Makin Yallselves Look More Foolish

Smh @ Da Dickridin/Peer Pressure Caused By Dis Li So Called "Movement"

%*@@ Aint No Damn Movement...Yall Jus Makin Yallselves Look More Foolish

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Why didnt he just say he is using the original use of the term, meaning Happy, instead?

Woulda been allot easier to explain, lol.
THIS. well he did say it a bit in the video. although i think that complex interview is old. but he needs to step his interview game up, and give a better respectful explanation..

based=  "being true to yourself, do what you want, say what you want, wear what you want, and have a positive mindset while not caring what others think."

gay= " The term gay was originally used to refer to feelings ofbeing "carefree", "happy", or "bright and showy"; it had also come toacquire some connotations of "immorality" as early as 1637." (wiki)

B knows what he's doing. people who complain or hate are just ignorant. dude be trollin on the internet which is funny, but bad grammar and his super misspelled words can make him seem dumb at times... i don't wanna give him too much credit, but like i said i think he should start better representing himself in interviews and what not. he should start showing people that he's smarter than you'd think. but whatever, bless his HART... lol

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Why didnt he just say he is using the original use of the term, meaning Happy, instead?

Woulda been allot easier to explain, lol.
THIS. well he did say it a bit in the video. although i think that complex interview is old. but he needs to step his interview game up, and give a better respectful explanation..

based=  "being true to yourself, do what you want, say what you want, wear what you want, and have a positive mindset while not caring what others think."

gay= " The term gay was originally used to refer to feelings ofbeing "carefree", "happy", or "bright and showy"; it had also come toacquire some connotations of "immorality" as early as 1637." (wiki)

B knows what he's doing. people who complain or hate are just ignorant. dude be trollin on the internet which is funny, but bad grammar and his super misspelled words can make him seem dumb at times... i don't wanna give him too much credit, but like i said i think he should start better representing himself in interviews and what not. he should start showing people that he's smarter than you'd think. but whatever, bless his HART... lol

But in all seriousness, none of you guys are going to look back at this dude in 7 or 8 years and say "what was I thinking?"

Lil b is to rapping, what tall tees were to fashion.

But in all seriousness, none of you guys are going to look back at this dude in 7 or 8 years and say "what was I thinking?"

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Originally Posted by CJ616

There's no use in arguing back and forth about dude being wack.  He has a cult following, and you'll basically get hit with "You don't understand him", or "you're taking it too seriously", and you'll never convince anyone that enjoys his music that he's garbage.  Might as well just let dude rock (You really don't have a choice).  I don't like his music, so I don't listen to him.  It's that simple.
So true.  The cult following issue honestly freaks me out.  But it is what it is.  

There's no use in arguing back and forth about dude being wack.  He has a cult following, and you'll basically get hit with "You don't understand him", or "you're taking it too seriously", and you'll never convince anyone that enjoys his music that he's garbage.  Might as well just let dude rock (You really don't have a choice).  I don't like his music, so I don't listen to him.  It's that simple.
So true.  The cult following issue honestly freaks me out.  But it is what it is.  

Originally Posted by Alchemiss

Basically

Basically

Originally Posted by DrTobaggan

White tees were piff in their time!! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Are you that afraid of "not looking cool" later in life or something?

We are having fun - who cares if later we think, " Man...we were WILIN'!!" 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DrTobaggan

White tees were piff in their time!! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Are you that afraid of "not looking cool" later in life or something?

We are having fun - who cares if later we think, " Man...we were WILIN'!!" 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom