Lil B's new album will be called "I'm Gay"

i personally think he is gay on the low. I have not seen this guy w/ a girl at all. He talks about sexing his girl but he doesnt have one period. Gotta watch out for this dude. Just b/c he has a strong following doesnt mean he isnt gay.

^ "WISDOM OVER KNOWLEDGE - #THEBASEDGOD"

but what's real "hip hop"?

listen to Illusions of Grandeur.

i personally think he is gay on the low. I have not seen this guy w/ a girl at all. He talks about sexing his girl but he doesnt have one period. Gotta watch out for this dude. Just b/c he has a strong following doesnt mean he isnt gay.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Ya do you....To me he's trash...And i know theres a number of you that just listen to him to be apart of the conversation when he comes up...NT: Monkey see, monkey do!![/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Ya do you....To me he's trash...And i know theres a number of you that just listen to him to be apart of the conversation when he comes up...NT: Monkey see, monkey do!![/color]

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

roll.gif

Yall taking  Lil B waaaayyyyy too serious.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Originally Posted by BK201

Or Lil Wayne or Gucci mane or *insert illiterate rapper's name*?
What point was he even trying to make?
This.
Lil wayne and gucci both went to college for what its worth...
Lil wayne is intelligent....i can't believe gucci actually got through school....i would have thought he might don't make it

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Originally Posted by BK201

Or Lil Wayne or Gucci mane or *insert illiterate rapper's name*?
What point was he even trying to make?
This.
Lil wayne and gucci both went to college for what its worth...
Lil wayne is intelligent....i can't believe gucci actually got through school....i would have thought he might don't make it

Originally Posted by UNIQUEKICKZ

Drink Booty Sweat baby

Drink Booty Sweat baby

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by Slaptastic

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

Hip hop is wild homophobic.

Lil B is shouting out gay people and opening up a dialogue about being comfortable with yourself no matter who or what you are.

I dunno, some of ya'll just don't want to acknowledge progression in art when it's staring you in the face.

QFT.

Like someone else said, BasedGod slander is dead, he already won. To say he is trash or garbage is just you not wanting to accept that he is ushering in a new era of music, a more accepting era of Hip Hop, and soon all your rappers that talk about gang banging and murder and don't promote a TRULY positive message will be a thing of the past. If you don't understand him or his movement by now, it's not because he's a "******" or a "rap troll", it's because you're choosing not to.

When you truly embrace the #Based lifestyle, it opens up eyes and allows you to live positive and accept EVERYONE, no matter who or what they are.

#BASED

monk-bowing-down.jpg

Someone who TRULY gets it
T.Y.B.G.
Entire series of posts re-quoted in this order + pic 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I love waking up in the morning to such good feelings...

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by Slaptastic

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

Hip hop is wild homophobic.

Lil B is shouting out gay people and opening up a dialogue about being comfortable with yourself no matter who or what you are.

I dunno, some of ya'll just don't want to acknowledge progression in art when it's staring you in the face.

QFT.

Like someone else said, BasedGod slander is dead, he already won. To say he is trash or garbage is just you not wanting to accept that he is ushering in a new era of music, a more accepting era of Hip Hop, and soon all your rappers that talk about gang banging and murder and don't promote a TRULY positive message will be a thing of the past. If you don't understand him or his movement by now, it's not because he's a "******" or a "rap troll", it's because you're choosing not to.

When you truly embrace the #Based lifestyle, it opens up eyes and allows you to live positive and accept EVERYONE, no matter who or what they are.

#BASED

monk-bowing-down.jpg

Someone who TRULY gets it
T.Y.B.G.
Entire series of posts re-quoted in this order + pic 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I love waking up in the morning to such good feelings...

What exactly are you trying to say? Am I not supposed to listen to him if he's gay?
laugh.gif

Pay homage.

tumblr_lgihd8AWZ01qbhyqgo1_400.jpg

IgnantBliss wrote:
How people not seeing what Lil B is doing is beyond me...

What exactly are you trying to say? Am I not supposed to listen to him if he's gay?
laugh.gif

Pay homage.

tumblr_lgihd8AWZ01qbhyqgo1_400.jpg

IgnantBliss wrote:
How people not seeing what Lil B is doing is beyond me...

Back
Top Bottom