Lil B's new album will be called "I'm Gay"

I heard Ellen Degeneres on the radio earlier today and then I come home to read this.

What a BaSeD day.

I heard Ellen Degeneres on the radio earlier today and then I come home to read this.

What a BaSeD day.

Fatherless Child wrote:
I just lost alot of respect for some NTers for real. Some of y'all fathers would be ashamed of you. Man the $%$% up.

Jealous? [color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]JK[/color]
grin.gif

Fatherless Child wrote:
I just lost alot of respect for some NTers for real. Some of y'all fathers would be ashamed of you. Man the $%$% up.

Jealous? [color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]JK[/color]
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Me too, more because many of these NTalkers rock with Lil B, this dude is horrible are you kidding me? Gay or Not...or not being Gay but saying hes Gay

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Me too, more because many of these NTalkers rock with Lil B, this dude is horrible are you kidding me? Gay or Not...or not being Gay but saying hes Gay

My father (God rest his soul) was more of a man than any of u man-loving suckers could ever be. He taught me to respect another man for who he is and what he does. Even at a joking rate would I ever have the audacity to co-sign some gay +!@% like this %%$*% lil B. This is 2011. Be yourself, not emulate this cowardly man who calls himself a ###!+, or princess or gay.

Kill yourselves.

My father (God rest his soul) was more of a man than any of u man-loving suckers could ever be. He taught me to respect another man for who he is and what he does. Even at a joking rate would I ever have the audacity to co-sign some gay +!@% like this %%$*% lil B. This is 2011. Be yourself, not emulate this cowardly man who calls himself a ###!+, or princess or gay.

Kill yourselves.

Kill yourselves.

That homophobic swag 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom