Lil B's new album will be called "I'm Gay"

Originally Posted by ricky409

hold on....

wouldnt gay people take this as an insult to their sexuality?

QFT.

Not only is he insulting the homosexual community by making light of their situation, worse, he's exploiting their struggles for personal commercial attention and financial gain.

"I respect the gay community" =/= "I don't agree with sex with another man or @**!$!! another man or giving b***w jobs to another guy..."

eyes.gif

Frankly, I have yet to gain an understanding of why this guy is even relevant. His so-called movement is like the biggest practical joke ever...i just don't get it...
ohwell.gif

I think Lupe put it best when he said, "dumb it down".

Well done Lil B. A functioning ****** managed to convince a whole bunch of kids he was cool.

This is what you get America well done.

Originally Posted by ricky409

hold on....

wouldnt gay people take this as an insult to their sexuality?

QFT.

Not only is he insulting the homosexual community by making light of their situation, worse, he's exploiting their struggles for personal commercial attention and financial gain.

"I respect the gay community" =/= "I don't agree with sex with another man or @**!$!! another man or giving b***w jobs to another guy..."

eyes.gif

Frankly, I have yet to gain an understanding of why this guy is even relevant. His so-called movement is like the biggest practical joke ever...i just don't get it...
ohwell.gif

I think Lupe put it best when he said, "dumb it down".

Well done Lil B. A functioning ****** managed to convince a whole bunch of kids he was cool.

Originally Posted by andreasbabz

It's sad aint it...
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by andreasbabz

It's sad aint it...
ohwell.gif

Hip hop is wild homophobic.

Lil B is shouting out gay people and opening up a dialogue about being comfortable with yourself no matter who or what you are.

I dunno, some of ya'll just don't want to acknowledge progression in art when it's staring you in the face.

Lil B is shouting out gay people and opening up a dialogue about being comfortable with yourself no matter who or what you are.

I dunno, some of ya'll just don't want to acknowledge progression in art when it's staring you in the face.

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

@ the interview..
roll.gif

Some people need to watch out in this thread
nerd.gif

No way .. the album will be called that..

However i can see a mixtape w/ that name..

@ the interview..
roll.gif

Some people need to watch out in this thread
nerd.gif

No way .. the album will be called that..

However i can see a mixtape w/ that name..

Back
Top Bottom