Lil Dicky - FXX series "Dave." Season 3 Wednesday, 10 p.m next day on Hulu

9173EEF8-D6FB-483D-A5A3-45313D22BF2C.jpeg

The dave character is too long winded.

its midly funny. Like the prison song was hilarious, wish they woudve finished it.

but daves character is hard to confine. hes introspective sometimes but aloof so many other times. It doesnt ring true to a real person.

Oh and like mentioned, the ever present, rarely funny, constant, penis humor. Wypipo love themselves **** humor i suppose.

Finally getting to fully watch now that I have Hulu.. and didn’t have fxx

don’t really see the Atlanta comparisons

this is more Louie.. but the random quips be killing me “are you the gay guy from modern family?”

is it weird that i was feeling the music in the context of the show but i still have absolutely no interest in playing LD music IRL.

Finally getting to fully watch now that I have Hulu.. and didn’t have fxx

don’t really see the Atlanta comparisons

this is more Louie.. but the random quips be killing me “are you the gay guy from modern family?”
I think a lot of ppl on here done forgot about Louie. Probably only started watching FX cuz of Atlanta.

I think a lot of ppl on here done forgot about Louie. Probably only started watching FX cuz of Atlanta.

yea.. this is definitely more Louie or better things, just straight up stories of the characters lives.. master of none is like that too (which feels like an fx show)

whereas Atlanta might have that at times, it’s more than just that

still one of the most powerful scenes ive seen in tv. heartfelt, honest, hurt, shame, understanding, acceptance all balled in. dont even think gata was acting. feels like he just peeled back a layer and shared it with the world.

still one of the most powerful scenes ive seen in tv. heartfelt, honest, hurt, shame, understanding, acceptance all balled in. dont even think gata was acting. feels like he just peeled back a layer and shared it with the world.

yea idk if this is acting either i can't tell.

cool stuff

Last edited:
yea idk if this is acting either i can't tell.

need to look dude up. not a lot of people, imo, can act like THAT.

hes bipolar in real life. thats why i say that it didnt feel like acting, felt like he peeled back a layer and shared it with the world. when his voice cracks as he tells dicky he loves him and wouldnt purposely mess this up, i felt that.

Back
Top Bottom