Lil girl rapping Super Bass.

the vid doesnt show up but ive seen it before & i must say if this was a lil black girl & her friend singing nickki there would be a backlash about it but since it a little white girl its SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute.....yes im black if it even matters

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

the vid doesnt show up but ive seen it before & i must say if this was a lil black girl & her firend singing nickki there would be a backlash about it but since it a little white girl its SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute.....yes im black if it even matters
Did you hear the words? She changed all the bad words.  Black, white, whatever, it was cute.

Kinda cute, but no matter what color the kid is I just hate how since the advent of Youtube and Facebook females these days treat their kids like toys/pets. Getting them started with the attention whoring early
30t6p3b.gif

her %+% need to be watching barney or reading a book. not learning no rap song.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

her %+% need to be watching barney or reading a book. not singing no rap song for youtube.

exactly...her & her mom need a 2-piece & i aint talkin chicken dinners

Its cute when shes white though...
laugh.gif

eyes.gif

grin.gif

Anyways...

Thats dope Nicki actually came out on Ellen though. 

Originally Posted by Krazyrodzilla

This just makes it worst, a girl that young idolizing Nicki Minaj
30t6p3b.gif
. @#% is her mother doing to her
And people crying in the audience 
mad.gif
, this +!+# when from kinda cute to sad, frustrating and kinda disgusting

the vid doesnt show up but ive seen it before & i must say if this was a lil black girl & her friend singing nickki there would be a backlash about it but since it a little white girl its SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute.....yes im black if it even matters

this is so true
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Kinda cute, but no matter what color the kid is I just hate how since the advent of Youtube and Facebook females these days treat their kids like toys/pets. Getting them started with the attention whoring early
30t6p3b.gif
this is hardly new and its not just women who do it...people are proud of their kids

i assume the people crying in the audience were their parents...cool of Nicki to meet them...i think she made that lil girls life up to this point
laugh.gif

she def. might have star potential...she's not shy at all

eyes.gif
eyes.gif

of course....

Back
Top Bottom