LIL MAMA----A MILLI(she went in)

I cant believe I heard someone say YALL NEED JESUS lol....

I think she did good, better then I was expecting.

Man NT dudes be trippin LM went in on this and this is coming from a dude who NEVER LIKED anything she ever put out..... the beat for A Milli is redic eitherway but she actually killed this man

1. why are there so many versions of this song?
2. Lil' mama impressed me way back on the bet award cipher....as far as females in the game, I think she could do some good; I just hope they don'tover sexualize her

i can do better
eyes.gif
, naw i liked that. guess i'll do my own version too.

Originally Posted by JFKTV

eek.gif
Wasn't exactly expectin' that from her...she did go in a tad, but I hate this damn beat.

E D I T - Naw, I don't hate the beat, but I highly dislike it. I hardly say I hate somethin', but this beat gets so annoying so fast...the only thing savin' it, for me, is 'cause it 's crazy on the bass tip.

thought it was just me
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you guys gotta be kidding me

if wayne spit this same verse you guy would be clowing him...i dont care shes a she this is wack i wonder who wrote it

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

indifferent.gif

Okay Captain Obvious............
eyes.gif

Anyways that was nice for Lil Mama; she flowed real nice.

On a side note she coming to my city on June 20th along with Kinfolk Kia Shine, Mike Jones, and a lot of local rappers from Little Rock as part of somePower Jam. I gotta get my tickets tho....
pimp.gif

It was iight but she's a hypocrit talking about how they eat rappers who dance but she is a rapper who dances

On a side note she coming to my city on June 20th along with Kinfolk Kia Shine, Mike Jones, and a lot of local rappers from Little Rock as part of some Power Jam. I gotta get my tickets tho....
pimp.gif

That sounds like it could be the worst thing that ever happened, ever.

Back
Top Bottom