Lil mouse

We be joking though :lol:

Don't we? :nerd: I know I do... never in a million would be caught riding round blasting some Mouse. I blased the 'i don't like remix' cuz of G.O.O.D. I remember when you tried to put me onto 3 hunna :lol: :lol: I wanted to reach through the phone and slap the **** outta you :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

We be joking though :lol:

Don't we? :nerd: I know I do... never in a million would be caught riding round blasting some Mouse. I blased the 'i don't like remix' cuz of G.O.O.D. I remember when you tried to put me onto 3 hunna :lol: :lol: I wanted to reach through the phone and slap the **** outta you :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl:

That's what we saying :lol: (I think)
I mean I understand that's life, and that's what you grew up in, but AS AN ADULT.... it is one thing to tell your kid to accept his surrounding and do the best he can. It's another thing when you letting your lil' son wild out in the music he makes and videos etc. The adults in his life shouldn't be letting him to do this. Or at least should be vocal in their opinion about how they don't like it etc.
And everybody saying the Cash Money argument, I agree with that too--- they were too young and I didn't start listening to them heavy until bling bling (Wayne was 15?) I mean look at Wayne and BG now. Do you REALLY think they came out ok??? :lol: :lol: :smh:

aint no problem... lol white ppl say its a problem just so they can say they have a problem... so we all could focus not on them

Lil Mouse @LiImousemusic
N_ b thinkin cause I'm small they don't have to give me my change .. **** AROUND AND GET SMOKED

Lil Mouse ‏@LiImousemusic
Like the murder rayte wasn't cray b4 I dropped

Lil Mouse @Lilmousemusic
Wayne did coke at like 9 or sumtin and n_ on my *** over a Lil canibis .. I Dnt fck w that white girl!

Lil Mouse ‏@LiImousemusic
wayne and bg cussed on every song they had when they was like 9 and ery n_ i know been cussin since 8 when they momma wasnt round

:rofl: :rofl: bless him

False alarm, ol fake *** accounts again >:

Last edited:
lol naw son more like im his role model.. hes still like 13.... dont be mad at me cause i speak the truth... it aint no problem... u think blacks would be a problem if they was never enslaved??? so i say the white ppl the prblem, just cause white america say its so doesnt mean it is

Pretty sure @lilmousemusic is his official twitter, little dude is wild lol. He also said he signed with YM

The fact that some of you are defending this **** shows the utter genius of what the white man did to the collective conscious of the inner city black man is one of the greatest psychological and spiritual *****eries of all time. I don't give a **** about none of that ******** about entertainment or he is just reporting what its like ********. I've lost too many friends to bullets,prison cells and having to move out of town because they got heat on em to ever remotely respect this ***** ******** this 13 year old is spewing. Music is the most influential force on the planet earth, it is connected directly to the soul and vibrates within the realm of the spirit. What does it say about our responsibility as a culture if we allow kids to talk and sell a product that promotes pedophilia, drugs and child murder? Within a 40 year time spand we went from this
to

and ya'll seriously don't think its by design???!!! HAHAHAHAH it's no wonder black folks stay getting ****** like nobody else. So when is enough enough?? When do stop making excuses about why e cant do this and that and how we are being "held down?" The reality is aint nobody holding us down but our dumb lazy *** selves. ****** are too lazy to even give a **** and step outside of their ****** little box and explore. If you got feet your ignorant *** can walk right up out of the hood and go see some other **** and have a new paradigm to which you can draw new thoughts and realities from. ****** swear up and down they G's and they will pop your *** butt you so dumb you getting ****** in the *** the whole time. Real G's outsmart any man made situation and find a way to cope and exploit the system in a way in which the system can't turn on em and throw em in jail or in the dirt because what they are doing is within the paramaters of the game. Any motha*****a on this earth can be a kill a white,black,asian, whatever. Mans been killing since the beginning of his existence. Nobody's impressed, my gun will blow a hole in flesh just the same as any other ******. Wake the **** up, this music and lifestyle is played and ****** like this aint gonna survive much longer. The world is advancing past this primal ******** and they handing out life sentences like jury duty. **** or get off the pot. Nobody deserves to live this way only difference is aint no compassion for us and we all we got. Everybody else gets it but ******.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom