Lil wanye JAILED. DEA got him.

Yet the man in your avi is an avid dust head and also uses illegal drugs and commits criminal acts. Ya'll%@#++#$ is killin me right now.
What proof do you have of this???

And if he did do these things.....
He hasn't been caught with any drugs or convicted. If a N_ aint smart a N_ aint smart if you gonna do bad things dont get caught

pimp.gif

i bet baby is somewhere smiling hoping wayne does some time.......cause do trust baby will release albums left and right

Originally Posted by FlyDaily

i bet baby is somewhere smiling hoping wayne does some time.......cause do trust baby will release albums left and right

doubt it because now he'll have to find someone else to write for him and that person wont do it for free

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

^
i know right... the white girls go to jail overnight, if that and out like nothing happend.

thats da problem i got in this story......

Originally Posted by YardFather

Yet the man in your avi is an avid dust head and also uses illegal drugs and commits criminal acts. Ya'll%@#++#$ is killin me right now.
What proof do you have of this???

I'm pretty sure they were messin with white when they made Cuban Linx

He hasn't been caught with any drugs or convicted. If a N_ aint smart a N_ aint smart if you gonna do bad things dont get caught
you can '
pimp.gif
' that all you want...but for brothas itsnot that simple..and just cause they haven't got caught don't make them any better than Wayne.

^ I didnt say that makes them better how dont you understand? its cuz they havent been caught is what makes them outside of the law until they do. The N_ gotcaught he deserves w/e happens to him.

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by xBuddha Blessx

^ I didnt say that makes them better how dont you understand? its cuz they havent been caught is what makes them outside of the law until they do. The N_ got caught he deserves w/e happens to him.

smokin.gif

I'm talkin about YardFather cause you can tell his reaction would be completely different if it was Ghostface or somethin which is stupid....Im notdefendin Waynes actions...celebrating somebody getting locked up is just awful Stan-ish tho...thats all I'm tryna say

It's really hard not to wish jail on someone when they got your eardrums in musical prison every time they step to the mic.

On the real though, people with so much in life like Wayne and Mike Vick deserve this kind of thing when they do STUPID things. Stupid, stupid things.
tired.gif

i never really liked his music..but i dont wish jail on dude...i mean last last couple post about him dealt w/ getting this man some help..i mean he needs helpmore than he needs jail time...but yeah..FREE WEEZY shirts finna be popping up everywhere...

Originally Posted by RudyGay22UcoNN

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

Word, even if I hated him...going to jail isn't anything to cheer about unless it's R. Kelly...

exactly.
ninjas on here be taking this music stuff to far...just because you dislike his music, I wouldnt wish jail on any man who doesnt seriously deserve it just like most on here he has a family to feed just like you.

Preach, but this is NT, you can't really expect mature comments.

i bet baby is somewhere smiling hoping wayne does some time.......cause do trust baby will release albums left and right Wayne will get his booty hole tickled and come home ready.

I hope he gets the opportunity to go to rehab and shorten his prison sentence. The dude really does need help.

And real talk, 41 pills is nothing when you pop on the daily like Wayne does. I honestly don't think Wayne was trying to sell. All of that was forpersonal use.

as someone who been behind them walls I dont wish incarceration on anyone except for rapists, and those who murder tha innocent. damn you vics lame
grin.gif

Originally Posted by I AM KNOWLEDGE

i bet baby is somewhere smiling hoping wayne does some time.......cause do trust baby will release albums left and right Wayne will get his booty hole tickled and come home ready.

I hope he gets the opportunity to go to rehab and shorten his prison sentence. The dude really does need help.

And real talk, 41 pills is nothing when you pop on the daily like Wayne does. I honestly don't think Wayne was trying to sell. All of that was for personal use.

eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

reminds me of the cops chasing rich black men side story in the jeffersons south park episode
laugh.gif
. he really set an example for his fans and young family members looking up tohim. no matter what, he deserved it. family probably knew but didnt care as long as the money was rolling in.

you can
pimp.gif
that all you want...but for brothas its not that simple..and just cause they haven't got caught don't make them any better than Wayne.

Alright, I shouldnt've used the
pimp.gif
but....
I'm talkin about YardFather cause you can tell his reaction would be completely different if it was Ghostface or somethin which is stupid....Im not defendin Waynes actions...celebrating somebody getting locked up is just awful Stan-ish tho...thats all I'm tryna say

I would be mad if Ghost got locked up, but if it were for the same reason that Wayne is getting locked up, he still deserves it.

It's just the fact that I despise Wayne's awful music and how he is making adolescents who listen to him believe him to be some sort of rap god thatmakes me celebrate him going to jail. Maybe all his young fans will realize that drugs aren't cool like he makes them out to be. But then again,they'll most likely just think he's cooler now that he's in jail and they'll think he was wrongfully arrested and run around yelling "FreeWeezy"

ghost freely admitted he no longer puffs reefer.

baby needs someone else to write for him?

wayne doesnt even write for himself.

and you knowwwwwww it's true.

dude isn't even an artist

if you are taking that much drugs daily, i doubt you have the mental capacity to sit and bang out albums

if anything, THIS AMOUNT OF DRUGS, is PROOF WAYNE DOES NOT WRITE HIS OWN MATERIAL.

Back
Top Bottom