Lil Wayne Drought Part 7 Cover Art

Yawn, mad unoriginal and over done. I'm not even offended by it anymore
laugh.gif

Whoever made this must not rock with Wayne. They know he's probably going to take heat for this and of course he didn't design or authorize this.

The last artist who had a "crucifixion" mixtape cover (Remy), ended up getting 8 years in prison.
nerd.gif

y'all obviously don't get it: Wayne is God!!! He's just translating what y'all think of him into album artwork. Kudos!

Its a mixtape cover though. The artist 99.9% of the time has nothing to do with the cover lol. That's on the DJ or whoever is putting together the mixtape.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Its a mixtape cover though. The artist 99.9% of the time has nothing to do with the cover lol. That's on the DJ or whoever is putting together the mixtape.

exactamundo

Statue of liberty....? is there anything famous to crumble in new orleans? how about the super dome? o o yea that kinda already happened
indifferent.gif

This is disrespectful but Mel Gibson can make billions off a movie where a man from the middle east(Jesus for the dummies) is played by a white man and nobody says anything 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by CashBanks

This is disrespectful but Mel Gibson can make billions off a movie where a man from the middle east(Jesus for the dummies) is played by a white man and nobody says anything 
tired.gif

i agree that movie was not needed.....but anyways wasnt trying to take it religious that was my fault....just dont like the album cover thats what this thread was about....so i voiced my opinion 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by r0yalty

laugh.gif
at y'all getting ya panties in a bunch over a damn mixtape cover. Move the #!$@ on. There are more serious things in life

this...

Back
Top Bottom