List of JB stores with "Urban/QS accounts" (update

It's amazing to me that Phoenix is the 6th largest city in the us (population) and there isn't a SINGLE urban account.
Looking for AJ I, III, IV, VI, VII and VIII in sizes 7.5-8

florin mall in california is actually getting demolished and being built into a Super-Walmart
THIZZ OR DIE!!

buy my lasers size 9.5, I AM LOOKING FOR NUBUCKS AND WHITE AND RED 12'S!!!

Hello, I asked earlier, but haven't seen anything yet.
Are there any spots in San Diego other than Shiek? I've done some leg work, but haven't been too lucky in finding a spot.

Where do you SD heads get your shoes from? Thanks all in advance

In Los Angeles Millennium Shoes Hawthorne and Rosecrans // Slauson and Western.
One
estroyingMyEnemies!

well for my fellow westchester NTers.....footaction in tha galleria mall n energy aka jeans plus in the palisades mall......n for manhattan there luxury in chinatown, michael k/active warehouse/transit in soho......i just know those from pass experiences

bballerjp, unfortuanately those are the only stores with urban accounts with JB. oh yeah, footaction is also an urban account but they dont get all limited releases. and blends is an urban account but not with JB, they only get GR Jordans.
For Sale: Blends AM95 size 11.

Thanks unknowballer. That really is dissapointing. I guess they've got a monopoly down here in SD, and although I seriouly dislike dealing with them, I'm going to have to if I want the shoes.

Thanks again.

Quote:
manhattan there luxury in chinatown
Luxury shoes is not a urban account.

JORDAN RETRO 4+ COLORWAY BLACK/BLACK/COOL GREY COLOR CODE(136030) STYLE NUMBER (001) FROM 1999 SIZE 9 PRICE $315.00 IF YOU ARE A SERIOUS BUYER IN THE NYC AREA I CAN DO A MANHATTAN MEET UP OR I CAN SHIP OUTSIDE NYC IF YOU PAY SHIPPING EMAIL ME FOR MORE INFO AT [email protected]
YOU WANT NIKE ID CARDS.I GOT THEM.NYC MEET UP ONLY
E-MAIL ME AT [email protected]

can someone name stores that get LS jordans in the PHX area i live in Tolleson
plz do help me
to those that help me much thanks

take transit and activewearhouse off now!!! i hate them... they screwd me on the black n caro 5s n they only pick and choose what they want to order...
"I drink so much i Cry Liquor, wipe my tears with C notes, i smoke so much i fart weed smoke" - Papoose

thanks for the spots
For Sale: Custom "Greenitary" IVs sz 11.5 VNDS $110
LS Mist IVs sz 11.5 VNDS $110
Dub-Zero Pht.Blue sz 11.5 VNDS $75
LS Ice Blue X sz11.5 used $60
Email: [email protected] - AIM:Jonny91589 - NYC

I went to Finishline at Eastridge Mall in California, and we asked them about the urban/QS account, and they said they didn't have one. So can one of the mods fix that mistake on that list?

5a_11.JPG

Updated August 23, 2006
solestop.com/phpcode/web/updates.php

thumb_1.jpg

We will put up the images tomorrow!

[Our Website][eBay Auctions]
[eBay Feedback]

[email protected]

can someone help me with an LA spot that gets L'style releases...
It used to be G.I. JOE'S and NIKES....now it's Lightskinned GIRLS and NIKES​

Back
Top Bottom