Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | All episodes streaming | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah it was the 6th or 7th episode he said he had money.

But the fuel isn't going to automatically go in to the jet pack. The tank can carry so much which probably necessitated not using it like he can fly for unlimited amount of time.

Mando pretty much rarely uses his jet pack in the same way.

nah, i think it was in the first episode with those parkour dudes who had shields up, he oculd have flown above and its all over :lol:

its like the shield meme from wwe, theres 3 of them and traps a dude inside the ring but theres four sides int he ring and anyone could just slip out and run away that way but nobody does :lol:

thats boba

nitpicking aside, it was satisfying to see boba **** **** up. thought my two-year old was gonna get spooked by the rancor but she was cheering for the "dinosaur". looking forward to obi wan.

my problem with the Boba series overall is we’ve been led to believe he was one of the best bounty hunters in the galaxy and a cold blooded killer.

Imagine never being able to truly witness MJ on the Bulls, but only seeing him on the Wizards and only hearing about all the great things he’s done. Now he’s the owner of the damn Hornets :lol:

Last edited:
couldnt luke have just came with some rebel troops and help out?

guy just said **** you grogu you chose your side now go be eaten by a rancor in your fancy armor.

so apparently boba could have summoned slave one and just gun down the damn pykes?

its just one of those dumb decisions of the characters in the show, its like him always forgetting he has a damn jetpack
I honestly thought that was where he flew off to. He came back with the Rancor lmao

I liked the last episode.

The negative was that it felt too much like a Marvel/Avengers movie with the battle

The rancor kong scene was funny to me.

Seeing Boba and Mando using their jetpack and assorted arsenal was the highlight for me. That's what I envisioned they did as a child, so that was a huge fan service they did.

Not gonna lie but Grogu felt out of place with his little size. It took away from the seriousness of what was going on and turned it childish/comical. Is he going to grow in size or stay the same way?

I liked the last episode.

The negative was that it felt too much like a Marvel/Avengers movie with the battle

The rancor kong scene was funny to me.

Seeing Boba and Mando using their jetpack and assorted arsenal was the highlight for me. That's what I envisioned they did as a child, so that was a huge fan service they did.

Not gonna lie but Grogu felt out of place with his little size. It took away from the seriousness of what was going on and turned it childish/comical. Is he going to grow in size or stay the same way?

he’s gon be yoda size in a hundred years

I do think Disney did that as a “just in case” but damn, Boba already capped him in the head and just stabbed him in the stomach. Does he really need to get brought back again so Boba can go for the hat trick and just burn him to death?:lol:

Lol, 3rd time means they teamup

before the series this would have been instacop

95E3FC5C-BCFC-4CFB-8618-4815D34DCBCC.jpeg

now im just like “wheres the din hat?”

:smh:

I dunno how much work is needed for deepfaking stuff, but an entire Luke series would be too hard to pull off, no?
And I don't think the tech is there yet (despite it being constantly improved) where you can have it on the main character of an entire show. 🤔

before the series this would have been instacop

95E3FC5C-BCFC-4CFB-8618-4815D34DCBCC.jpeg

now im just like “wheres the din hat?”

:smh:

Not having Luke deliver Grogu personally and appearing in a another episode may have been a budgetary constraint.

Also, just like in the movie sequels - they have successfully crapped on old characters
while increasing demand for the new characters (Luke/Rey Boba/Din.) Seems like a
marketing strategy.

i dont know about that, i honestly do not think anyone cares about rey let alone preferred over luke :lol:

i dont know about that, i honestly do not think anyone cares about rey let alone preferred over luke :lol:

While folks in this thread have been complaining about Book of Boba
and how Boba was portrayed - while adoring the Mandalorian show/character -
no one has speculated that it supposed to be that way? That yall are just
playing into it in a predictable way?

While folks in this thread have been complaining about Book of Boba
and how Boba was portrayed - while adoring the Mandalorian show/character -
no one has speculated that it supposed to be that way? That yall are just
playing into it in a predictable way?

never entered my mind especially if the other example is rey/luke

im really not sure i know many people who would want to see rey back while almost everyone wants luke to be shown in his prime

i think i know what they were trying to do with boba, trying to change the narrative and/or give him a good send off in case we dont see him again but it was just executed badly and the finale shows that, the characters showed no logic in their plans and actions

dont really want to dissect the 5 episodes boba had but disney seem to just want him to go home and be a family man

4/8 finale. Without Din or Grogu it would have been a comically bad 1/8. And barely even at a 1, if not for Cad Bane and Fennec being the only good parts. Robert Rodriguez can direct good stuff, so what the hell happened here? Was he mailing it in for the paycheck?

has robert rodriguez directed anything non r rated?

im thinking the disney restraints are hard to work with.

edit: well he did sharkboy and lava girl trilogy so throw that theory out the window

cant believe they really killed the new max rebo band off.

poor guy worked for food and ended up in a pine box buried by some greasy nerfherders...

couldnt luke have just came with some rebel troops and help out?

guy just said **** you grogu you chose your side now go be eaten by a rancor in your fancy armor.
He's failing at being a mentor as a Jedi master like his masters before him like he's exactly suppose to.

This is how Jedis get down when they think they have no enemies or Sith around to fight.

Back
Top Bottom