Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | All episodes streaming | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i enjoyed the finale. i expected more, but still enjoyed it.

the biker gang always takes me out of the moment cause they just dont fit and they look like they’re going 10 mph in them scooters :lol:

not only is the concept of the scooter gang horrible, but the acting is really afternoon soap-opera like

Last edited:
Decent finale. If anything, Boba got some street cred back. But
I hope that’s not the end of Cad Bane.

The finale was alright. The last three episodes were basically Season 2.5 of The Mandalorian.

If they do another season, they need to get Robert Rodriguez out of here. His style does not fit at all.

Woke up to watch such a mediocre finale. I was expecting a tease of the big bad running the spice trade, but nah.

Didn’t like the finale. Previous two episodes were the best. I hope Cad Bane isnt dead for good. I want to see more of him

Ok, it wasn't amazing, but I enjoyed it. There were a few 🙄 parts... like why BK would walk right in the middle of the street in all that gunfire... and the Mos Vespas were pretty 🙄... but they've always been 🙄... and the King Kong Rancor... 😅🤷‍♂️

Grogu! 🥰🥰🥰🤗🤗🤗 Grogu jumping into Mando for the hug was adorbz... as was napping Grogu and napping Rancor as well. 😂😂

I had no idea Rancors were that nimble and strong! 😂 I guess this one was much younger than Jabba's. And the gates in Jabba's Palace are really heavy. 🤷‍♂️

Cool to see these bigass Droidekas... they totally used ED-209 sound effects! 😂

I don't think Bane's dead... his chest lights were still flashing... 🤔

RoboCobb. 😎

And did Fennec go off-script when she assassinated those guys? Doesn't feel like something Boba would have wanted. 🤔

But overall, it's been just an OK season. Let's be real, Mando, Grogu, Luke and Ahsoka carried this season.

Anyway, bring on Cassian Andoooooor!!!

Last edited:
if rian johnson never made the last jedi robert would have been the worst thing to happen to star wars.

straight old syfy network show

You know he thought he was doin’ it when he was directing this:lol:

50C2F506-C3F4-48CA-93F0-368AA9085467.jpeg

What's the next SW series to release? I need to get rid of this pamphlet of Boba Fett out of my mind.

Obi-Wan in May. :smokin

If it takes place after Revenge of the Sith, what good is Hayden Christensen? Flashbacks?
The character is already Darth Vader - and can't take off the mask according to old rules
(unless in his chamber I guess.)

We never used to see the actor under the Darth Vader costume and the actor
didn't do the voice.

^Supposedly 10 years after Revenge of the Sith and 9 years before A New Hope.

I really wonder if we'll see that final battle from Rebels between he and Maul again lol

If it takes place after Revenge of the Sith, what good is Hayden Christensen? Flashbacks?
The character is already Darth Vader - and can't take off the mask according to old rules
(unless in his chamber I guess.)

We never used to see the actor under the Darth Vader costume and the actor
didn't do the voice.

its fan service, if they can get him inside the mask then it'll make fans happier knowing its hayden acting badly under the helmet too and yeah there might be some flashbacks too

cant wait

star wars celebration 5/26-5/29 in aneheim too, hopefully more announcements then too

FLL5jrHWUAYmajm.jpeg

really wish grogu would have stayed with luke

now hes gonna be back in mando season 3 and mando is gonna end up a soft **** like boba.

give me a frennec series instead.

she really hung ol hammer head up like he was a coat.

I really thought that we wouldn't see Grogu again in Mando S3... or at least, the end of S3 when they reunite. 😅
I figured he would spend S3 trying to find him or something.
But now, basically folks who didn't watch Boba S1 will be all confused. 😂

its probably disneys idea to spam grogu every chance they get.

watch it be obi wan who saved him

Back
Top Bottom