Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | All episodes streaming | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would have preferred Grogu to spend more time with Luke training before returning back to Mando. Seeing Luke's school being built was nice and the opportunity to show more of Luke training Grogu and then more details leading Luke to what he is in the final trilogy would've been nice lol.

I really thought that we wouldn't see Grogu again in Mando S3... or at least, the end of S3 when they reunite. 😅
I figured he would spend S3 trying to find him or something.
But now, basically folks who didn't watch Boba S1 will be all confused. 😂

yah it kind of negates the impact of the first 2 seasons and the search for where grogu should be since it kind of got resolved in an episode and he is back with mando again so soon

but its all good because that one episode is the best star wars anything most has seen in a while and kind of sets ip a lot of stuff, hope they announce a luke series soon or around may

id take a luke movie trilogy over a series.

make up for that bull **** sequel trilogy

what the **** happened to lukes green lightsaber? they never explained it in the sequel trilogy and how the **** that cgi creature got his blue lightsaber.

id prefer a luke show handled by filoni than a film handled by kennedy

but this boba series should have just been called SW Universe or SW adventures or SW undergrounds and remove 3 of bobas episodes and expand that to other character, maybe give Cad Bane one and Krrstan another then maybe Cobb + freetown and then in the finale they all clash in that war

I agree with what everyone is saying on all the Reddit subs. Finale was sloppy and it was like a 10 year old directed it.

I guess it’s safe to assume that it wasn’t Pedro in the suit for any of these episodes. I really liked the fact that Mando kept his helmet on. As a warrior always should. Really takes the immersion away when Boba is constantly taking his helmet off/on. Imagine a soldier deployed in the Middle East patrolling the streets with his helmet off and talking with the locals, knowing that s*** can pop off at anytime :lol:

I thought when Mando came face to face with Grogu again that either him or Grogu was gonna take the helmet off.

Mando and Cad Bane rally carried these last 3 episodes

I agree with what everyone is saying on all the Reddit subs. Finale was sloppy and it was like a 10 year old directed it.

i remember reading an article or seeing an interview where Robert Rodriguez said he directed a like 10 minute Boba Fett clip with his sons Star Wars toys and thats what sold Jon and Dave :lol:

It all makes sense now...

I dunno how much work is needed for deepfaking stuff, but an entire Luke series would be too hard to pull off, no?
And I don't think the tech is there yet (despite it being constantly improved) where you can have it on the main character of an entire show. 🤔

i think once they decide to do a luke series, just hire sebastian stan

i dont even know why disney hasnt done it yet

1644477389677.png

Maybe Lucasfilm doesn't want Sebastian Stan.

Maybe Sebastian Stan isn't interested in Star Wars.

Hmmm
People keep mentioning Cad Bane’s blinking light so I wonder if that’s an alert for Todo to come get him? Which would mean he might survive.

Not just the light, but I rewatched that bit and heard a beeping sound. They def added that for a reason. 🤔

stan doesnt look or sound like luke at all.

ive seen the photoshops and thats just it. they are photoshops.

why pay stan to play a role you're already going to cgi and have mark hamil voice when you can hire an unknown for cheap?

Hmmm
People keep mentioning Cad Bane’s blinking light so I wonder if that’s an alert for Todo to come get him? Which would mean he might survive.

I do think Disney did that as a “just in case” but damn, Boba already capped him in the head and just stabbed him in the stomach. Does he really need to get brought back again so Boba can go for the hat trick and just burn him to death?:lol:

Until I see RancorKong, with Boba riding on his back, grab Bane and bite off his head like that poor ol Gamorrean guard, I'm not buying that he's dead! 😆

I do think Disney did that as a “just in case” but damn, Boba already capped him in the head and just stabbed him in the stomach. Does he really need to get brought back again so Boba can go for the hat trick and just burn him to death?:lol:
I say he kills Boba the third time around. No bacta revival, Boba stays dead.

Maybe Lucasfilm doesn't want Sebastian Stan.

Maybe Sebastian Stan isn't interested in Star Wars.

maybe lucasfilm doesnt want him but he said if hamill is cool wit him taking the role and its offered, he'd do it for sure and i think hamill is good with it too so its really just up to disney

stan doesnt look or sound like luke at all.

ive seen the photoshops and thats just it. they are photoshops.

why pay stan to play a role you're already going to cgi and have mark hamil voice when you can hire an unknown for cheap?

may not sound like him but dude is a doppelganger of hammills young self down to the chin dimple

but thats also whats im saying, no need to cgi and i think its gon be weird an difficult to make fully realistic cgi emotions and they dont need to make hammill voice luke, they didnt in ep6 of this latest series and it was fine

its also probably much cheaper to just hire stan than having a whole cgi team work for a whole series/film on making the deepfake as perfect as possible

so apparently boba could have summoned slave one and just gun down the damn pykes?

its just one of those dumb decisions of the characters in the show, its like him always forgetting he has a damn jetpack

The finale was okay.

The entire season didn't give me much faith in Filoni running things.

It wasn't ST bad but it was sloppy and unfocused. Leaves you just thinking they didn't have to do a Boba Fett series at all. Cuz to me not much changed on the planet anyway. Not changed in the universe.

I guess it’s safe to assume that it wasn’t Pedro in the suit for any of these episodes. I really liked the fact that Mando kept his helmet on. As a warrior always should. Really takes the immersion away when Boba is constantly taking his helmet off/on. Imagine a soldier deployed in the Middle East patrolling the streets with his helmet off and talking with the locals, knowing that s*** can pop off at anytime :lol:
It's cuz Boba isn't a soldier. He was a bounty hunter that wanted to remain anonymous. Now he's trying to be a leader/boss of a town.

Only reason he keeps the helmet is for recognition based on his rep cuz if we honest nobody is nice with head shots like that. Only time they got shot there is when the helmet is on.
so apparently boba could have summoned slave one and just gun down the damn pykes?

its just one of those dumb decisions of the characters in the show, its like him always forgetting he has a damn jetpack
Jetpack fuel probably expensive.

was really thinking they were gonna have cad in the bacta tank but nope they had cobb in it 🤣
Why? :lol:

Jetpack fuel probably expensive.

he said he was loaded and had tons of credit, i forget which episode it was but he said he has a lot of them, i am not sure if its from his Bounty Hunter Debit Card or what but i guess he has an amazing compounding interest while he chilled in that sarlacc pit

he said he was loaded and had tons of credit, i forget which episode it was but he said he has a lot of them, i am not sure if its from his Bounty Hunter Debit Card or what but i guess he has an amazing compounding interest while he chilled in that sarlacc pit

Kaminoans also made it clear that Jango's pay was substantial and he had free room and board so he wasn't spending. Plus, dude got paid TWICE by the Empire and Jabba for the Han Solo job a few years prior. Boba's pockets ain't empty cuh.

Yeah it was the 6th or 7th episode he said he had money.

But the fuel isn't going to automatically go in to the jet pack. The tank can carry so much which probably necessitated not using it like he can fly for unlimited amount of time.

Mando pretty much rarely uses his jet pack in the same way.

Back
Top Bottom