Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | All episodes streaming | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The first two episodes already better than Boba Fett.

I’m sure we’ll get a Grogu reference tie-in before series end lol.

grabd Inquisitor died that easy? Dude is trash! Should’ve had Vin Diesel play The Grand Inquisitor since Han is there lolol

Lol that would of been great

SW needs to just stop with these terrible "chase" scenes. I didn't think the Vespa one could get topped but this youngling running around with the speed of a pod racer and dusting everybody is silly:smh:

And I'll say it, the Reva actress is unqualified to be "acting" in a major role like this. She's on par wit the fan-film actors.

Other than that, it's a solid, slightly above mid first 2 eps.

reva sucks

her doing all them unnecessary flips and **** while chasing was ******* hilariously bad

like did you really have to 360 flip before landing?

little leia even worse

reva sucks

her doing all them unnecessary flips and **** while chasing was ****ing hilariously bad

like did you really have to 360 flip before landing?

little leia even worse

I really wanna see someone use those lightsabers as helicopters to move around the city already but of course she's a parkour master:lol:

vWMLnt.gif

After ObiWan saved Leia, I totally expected him to start fighting Reva... only for him to suddenly appear at street level, while she was still parkouring... 😅

After ObiWan saved Leia, I totally expected him to start fighting Reva... only for him to suddenly appear at street level, while she was still parkouring... 😅

yah like i said earlier, seems like she’s putting in so much effort but getting nowhere

then after stabbing the grand inquisitor she just lingers there for a bit and let ben get away and when she got by the ship even though it was already about to leave, she was within reach, at least slice it up with your lightsaber or something

despite all the nitpicks, i really did enjoy both episodes though and i think it will deliver once vader starts doing work

SW needs to just stop with these terrible "chase" scenes. I didn't think the Vespa one could get topped but this youngling running around with the speed of a pod racer and dusting everybody is silly:smh:

And I'll say it, the Reva actress is unqualified to be "acting" in a major role like this. She's on par wit the fan-film actors.

Other than that, it's a solid, slightly above mid first 2 eps.
Totally agree about the Reva actress…Not sure if it’s the script or what but she’s way overboard on forcing the lines…Every single time she was on screen it took me completely out of the show…

I liked reva, flea, is ewin mcgregor vegan? Looks good. Let’s see leia was cool luke had me geekin and cheesin, but the surprise of all surprises was seein John Connolly up theah. Didn’t realize he was also in episode 3, too. Same guy. Crazy

Solid staht way betta than that boring mandolorian mess.

They opened the show with basically a school shooting

Don't know why they didn't do animated art before the end credits like mandalorian and bobba fett

Back
Top Bottom