Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | All episodes streaming | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i read that the darksaber is suppose to be made of beskar so now it seems crazy it can be broken/wrecked like that by moff

too lazy to go rewatch it but didnt he crush it with his own hands while bo was holding it?

i thought it was one of the strongest metal in SW? thats why blasters bounces off it and can deflect lightsabers or is moff just got them hulk grip?

Yea I tried to stop making sense of a lot of star wars things because alot of things are conflicting.

i thought his armor was just like the mandalorians, it just a layer of metal on top

and his hands looks like he just had gloves on with besakr on his foremrms and not really a full iron man suit with a mechanized hand

l-intro-1681941230.jpg

Moff-Gideon-2.jpg

gideon-staff.jpg

Yeah, he did say he was the next evolution of the Dark Troopers who were all robots in season 2. But also yes, where it was confusing why he moved like Robocop when he clearly wasn't in a full Iron Man type of armored suit. Modern day SW. Just don't question it:lol:

9B57C039-68BF-49B7-AD21-5A5768902555.jpeg

Last edited:
Hey, no need to slander @eraofmone on Twitter, she may not be sh*t in Star Wars, but she is THE GREATEST Womens Pro Wrestler of all time.

Back
Top Bottom