Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | All episodes streaming | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What sucks is they're stuck with baby Grogu for a long while since they're a little over a decade right now until TFA. Can't rapid age him like Marvel can with Groot. And until Din Grogu ain't a baby anymore, they've really done all they can with him.

Just realized the season started with Din just wanting to get back into the Cult to just chill in the cave and when the season ends, Armorer still shoo's him off the planet. Guy was the only bounty hunter bringing in loot and now that they got their planet back, he still gets booted off:lol:
Yeah, I know. I would've been happy if they left him with Luke and Ashoka's series would go back to his storyline.

Or even if they did a limited series down the road to Luke's Jedi Academy. I would not be surprised if Grogu is part of the new SW movie with Rey. They have to at this point

I think they will find a way to rapid age Grogu though. Not sure how.
If he is a clone(not sure if confirmed he isn't), then maybe he's subject to the same accelerated aging issues as the Clone troopers.
In the wookieepedia it says the clone troops age accelerated as they got older and under stress. Perhaps something wild happens putting Grogu under extreme stress causing him to age up faster?...... At least to the age where he can communicate and train properly?

It's been like that for most of the series though.
Wack.

Could've just ended the series and moved onto Bo-katan kryze's story.

But let's continue having Pedro Pascal's voice and baby yoda adventures of the week. They really made it seem like they were going for Game of Thrones or Clone Wars scale.

I get the frustration and all, but at least there's an ending to all of this. They mentioned the movie would wrap this and Ahsoka stuff up, so hopefully that finish line being present will make for a better sense of direction moving forward. This season really felt like Dave dipped to focus on Ahsoka and Jon doing his best to entertain folks without burning the house down...

The Mouse is going to milk Grogu for everything. Wait until Teenage Grogu. They’ll do a CW-esque, teen sci-fi drama about him.
you can bet your *** teen grogu is gonna be in that **** new star wars movie with rey

cant stand kathleen kennedy

I feel I like the episodes more when I watch them before reading comments on the internet :lol:

I liked the final episode

Is the dark saber destroyed or repairable?

I feel I like the episodes more when I watch them before reading comments on the internet :lol:

I liked the final episode

Ditto. Its meant to be a more fun show - not Andor and not Last of Us. The Darksaber is probably repairable if the kyber crystal is in tact. They have a source for beskar so theoretically the Saber could be reformed.

kyber crystals are a real thing?

I thought it was something made up for sale at Disneyland and Disneyworld

Harbulary batteries.
rocket-wink.gif

What sucks is they're stuck with baby Grogu for a long while since they're a little over a decade right now until TFA. Can't rapid age him like Marvel can with Groot. And until Din Grogu ain't a baby anymore, they've really done all they can with him.

Just realized the season started with Din just wanting to get back into the Cult to just chill in the cave and when the season ends, Armorer still shoo's him off the planet. Guy was the only bounty hunter bringing in loot and now that they got their planet back, he still gets booted off:lol:
Yea cold world.

He was the one brave enough to find out if there was life on Mandalore only to get sent off once they reclaimed it :smh:

If Anakin's was cut in half and glued up by Rey, I'm sure that's an easy fix for the The Armorer. Especially when she's at the og Forge HQ now.

Plus, they've been selling the Darksabers for a few years now. You know they need a slightly revamped design for the next go round:lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom