Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | All episodes streaming | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I thought the finale setup a link to a lot of potential stories in other shows as well as furthering the Din and Grogu characters. They’re gonna be on popping up all over the place. I can see them helping out on Ahsoka in an episode or two. Isn’t there talk of a Star Wars movie with all the tv show characters coming together. Idk what entails being a mandalorian apprentice, nor do I have a clue as to when Grogu’s gonna start talking, I’d imagine that has to be fleshed out.

6/10 Finale..BOOK OF BO KATAN

- WHAT SPIES????!!!

- Mandolorian Sky Assault :pimp::pimp:

- Mythasaur zzzzzzzzzzzz

- No Thrawn Cliff hanger :rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes

- The Armorer flying around with Thors hammer :lol::lol:

- Moff Gideon with the Ironman Suit :pimp::pimp:
(Def not dead per Star Wars Standards)

- Din wrecking shop early on :pimp:

- RIP Mobile Suit Grogu

- RIP Dark Saber

- Royal Guard :ohwell::ohwell::ohwell::ohwell::ohwell::ohwell::ohwell::ohwell:

- Grogu holding back the 🔥 like Kanan :pimp:

- They def setting up these two for guest appearances in other Shows/Movies

- What happened to Dr Pershing??

- Season was mid, the whole side misson angle didnt work. Random Celebs angle didnt work. Season 4 script is done so hopefully they take the criticism and improve from here. Disney has to let them cook.

I enjoyed it. Not the best season like folks pointed out, too much going like things shoehorned in that they didn't have responsibility for in the 1st 2 seasons and the story didn't feel as clean and pointed. Like that scene where they were like "let's hide" in that little oasis so we could see it, then 2 seconds later they were like "let's fight".

man, i was in line on Star Tours at Disneyland yesterday and these two dudes were talking loudly how they never showed how the first order was created and started and its all about the new republic right now

and with chest all puffed up, turned around and told em to watch the finale and that the got moff with beskar storm troopers and probably cloning more mandalorians, etc...

then the finale happens :rofl:

good thing i never have to see those two mfers again

but back to the series, maybe in ahsoka they force them to put grogu in an episode or two and there nevarro gets destroyed and din loses his home and now have to leave for adventures and go back to mandalore and then S4 starts up like the ending of s3 never happened just like in s3 it started like the s2 ending never happened

I honestly hope there isn't any cameos by Mando and Grogu in Ahsoka. I'd like the focus of her series to mainly be Thrawn and finding Ezra.

Regarding the finale:
I don't think that was OG Moff. I think it was clone because of this Moff and the clones not having a mustache lol) OG Moff was really in the background like:
creep-creepin.gif

Last edited:
I’m good on ever seeing Moff Gideon again. Dude always comes back episode 7 and gets bested the next episode. He’s kinda whack. Next!:lol:

Mando season three wasn’t Obi Wan or Boba Fett bad…

But it wasn’t great either especially coming off Andor.

That episode just seemed to be a cluster. Only Moff Gideon came off looking good. Also, I expected to see Darth Sidious in the tank. 🤦🏽‍♂️

Also, that’s mad wack that Pedro Pascal was just a voice over.

I wonder if there will be a time jump when season 4 begins or when Filoni’s movie releases.

Finale was decent. Nothing mindblowing, just a fun arc-ending war. Mandalore is united, Din is chillin, and life goes on. Wonder how intertwined S4 will be with other shows.

Not really my cup of tea. Nothing feels built up or properly scaled out. Taking over a planet with what 50-100 folks seems..pointless. I don’t know this show seemed all in all an exercise in futility. Was still fun to watch and scenes of places like Coruscant are cool. It’s just after the depth of Andor it’s hard to come to this.

Not really my cup of tea. Nothing feels built up or properly scaled out. Taking over a planet with what 50-100 folks seems..pointless. I don’t know this show seemed all in all an exercise in futility. Was still fun to watch and scenes of places like Coruscant are cool. It’s just after the depth of Andor it’s hard to come to this.
I see this POV too. The scope of this season was huge. If they're still almost entirely using 'The Volume' to shoot this show, they need to ditch it and expand shooting locations. There were times the scenes felt sloppy and small in comparison to any other large-budget production. Especially Andor, which absolutely killed it on the production value.

Praetorian Guards stood tall against Rey and Kylo, washed Paz but had a tough time with Din and Mobile Suit Grogu..:lol::lol::lol:

They didnt even grieve for my boy Paz…

Last edited:
I wonder if there will be a time jump when season 4 begins or when Filoni’s movie releases.

What sucks is they're stuck with baby Grogu for a long while since they're a little over a decade right now until TFA. Can't rapid age him like Marvel can with Groot. And until Din Grogu ain't a baby anymore, they've really done all they can with him.

Just realized the season started with Din just wanting to get back into the Cult to just chill in the cave and when the season ends, Armorer still shoo's him off the planet. Guy was the only bounty hunter bringing in loot and now that they got their planet back, he still gets booted off:lol:

What sucks is they're stuck with baby Grogu for a long while since they're a little over a decade right now until TFA. Can't rapid age him like Marvel can with Groot. And until Din Grogu ain't a baby anymore, they've really done all they can with him.

Just realized the season started with Din just wanting to get back into the Cult to just chill in the cave and when the season ends, Armorer still shoo's him off the planet. Guy was the only bounty hunter bringing in loot and now that they got their planet back, he still gets booted off:lol:
They should've just offed Grogu in the finale and have him appear in the future as a Force Spirit...

jk LOL

Back
Top Bottom