Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | All episodes streaming | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I liked the choreography and action. Story was silly and empty. Like to the point of puzzling. The behavior of Osha/Mae. Or how incompetent the Jedi are.

Not a fan of SHREKnestra.

I love that Darth Why So Serious Smilo Ren has scars like the Joker.

Feels like this is going to end with a paint by numbers type of ending. Actively rooting for Darth Bortles at this point except spare my man Sol.

What a complete dip in vibe from last week.
At least it did move the plot and we're now seeing Osha's journey to the dark side.

Was that Ahch-To? Of course, there could be dozens of islandy-watery planets in the galaxy.

I don't know Vernestra's backstory, but she's becoming more and more sus... surely seeing her Whipsaber and the scars on Darth Qimir's back, we're meant to take that as a hint?

😭 PIP. When she did the factory reset. 🤬🤬

What a complete dip in vibe from last week.
At least it did move the plot and we're now seeing Osha's journey to the dark side.

Was that Ahch-To? Of course, there could be dozens of islandy-watery planets in the galaxy.

I don't know Vernestra's backstory, but she's becoming more and more sus... surely seeing her Whipsaber and the scars on Darth Qimir's back, we're meant to take that as a hint?

😭 PIP. When she did the factory reset. 🤬🤬
Yo! I didn’t even put that together!

Yeah honestly I don't think the writers are trying to subvert expectations at all in this series. All the reveals have been broadcast pretty plainly without much effort to hide clues. At this point I'll be more surprised if Vernestra wasn't Jason's original mentor.

Definitely a nothing burger.

Great visual effects on the unknown planet and Coruscant (sp).

I’d imagine next episode explains what happens. Story climaxed with light saber battles and wonder twin powers activate.

99.9% of the complaints are unwarranted IMO. Ppl need to let the story play out.

The real problem is that this should have been a movie or they should have released the entire season at once (or at least 2 episodes a week)

nah, thats letting them off easy, thats a cop out excuse

that only works when you are brand new show or you have a good history for people to grasp on

the acolyte isnt a new show because its just another sw show and they have a history of bad shows, book of bona and obi wan were bad, the beginning of those shows were intriguing but mediocre and yhe finale was even worse

on the other hand, the boys first 3 seasons were great and that great track record got people hoping this new season could land the ending

its that “good faith” but sw doesnt have that right now

we are now 6ep deep with two ep left, unless the last two ep is the best tv shows in the history of tv shows then the best it can be is mediocre because the past episodes hasnt been great, they have one episode where everyone agreed was good then the next episode most are back down on the show and guess what, freaking sol could have just told us wtf is going on but instead they still make us wait

like whatever happened better be of epic proportions to withheld and drag it this long otherwise the shows just gon get more sh*t on

and look, most of the time i feel like in talking to myself :lol::lol: its that bad

I think a lot of the time fandom and the desire for a great TV show get conflated.

If we’re talking streaming “TV” properties, Disney is probably one of the worse with their Disney+ streaming platform. I admit the Mandalorian S1-2, Andor and Loki were good-great. But the rest of the MCU and Star Wars stuff has created fatigue, unsatisfied fans or ridiculous political discourse.

This show has terrible dialogue, uninspired plot and uninteresting mystery.

Episodes 1 and 5 had great Star Wars lightsaber battles. Otherwise show has been a dud besides giving men and women some eye candy.

Sol is a Drake.

Poor Jekki, no one warned her and let this goof be her Master.

I hope Smilo Ren kills the sh*t out of him.

Episode didn't reveal much. We already knew most of what happened. The witch messed with torbin's mind and it backfired on her. Not sure why she decided to turn into smoke at the worst time.

Back
Top Bottom