Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | All episodes streaming | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Makes me angry in hindsight that Indara was offed first. She was trying to leave them witches tf alone…

she really didnt even deserve to die, in either pov, she has done nothing egregiously wrong , she was the reasonable one

even kelnacca just wanted to gather weeds and rocks and move on

she really didnt even deserve to die, in either pov, she has done nothing egregiously wrong , she was the reasonable one

even kelnacca just wanted to gather weeds and rocks and move on
Coward Torbin floated for a decade and took the easy way out despite being the one that led to the goofiness along with Sol SMH...

Reading ya post. Show is ridiculously bad. Disney has done such a terrible job of making the Jedi look incompetent, creepy, insane. A cult of foolish pedofiles and hucksters. No wonder Darth Sidious had to bring order to this sick coven of Drakes.

Acolyte might be the webbie of Disney+ Star Wars. Never thought Star Wars could be portrayed so terribly outside of the choreography in the fight scenes.

ebc39cda3b7d16bf2a879b3017c0464e2ecf223f.gifv

The jedi in this show are next level stupid it’s pretty funny. The dark side aka authoritarians always win out. We’ve had the false pretense of democracy in recent modern history but them tides be turning right in front of our eyes.

finale has some cool moments but writing is just inconsistent and all over the place

the show has a good concept but hindered by bad writing and dialogue

the lightsaber fight is awesome and bleeding the kyber crystals and osha turning is a nice visual but damn it doesnt overcome the bad finale

the sisters flipped and flopped like ten times and in the end, osha still seems super unsure about being evil but maybe she was mesmerized by his “lightsaber” from the pool scene

makes no sense why theyd leave mae and mae had a complete 180 from where she started and the flip isnt justified

blaming everything on sol is messed up but its kind of a shallow reasoning to keep mae safe, so she could find the stranger/her old padawan? and speaking of inconsistency, she felt qimir from miles away by stepping on the land but 20 feet away and he all of a suddens invicible?

i think the problem with this show is they made it thinking its going to get a second season instead of making one cohesive season that can stand on its own, i mean to tease another sith and then yoda in the end, ludicrous because now theres a chance theres no pay off

i dont believe the bs the creator said about her making this like theres no other seasons in mind, complete bs, also she said she saw manny jacinto and then added more of him? so his initial role was much smaller which would have made no sense at all

it was an eh ending but at least we are done with the show, i guess

Agreed. I think this show is decent at best and the only good thing bout it was Smilo and the lightsaber fights.

I think if there is another season they need to sharpen the dialogue, some of the acting, and better pace of the story. They can go any direction they want next season but it just has to make sense.

Uhhhh was that Darth Plagueis in the shadows?

This show was the biggest steaming pile of monkey crap this side of the Atlantic. WTF was that finale? AI with a handicap could’ve done better than that. And the MVP who should’ve had an earlier role in this is only teased at the very end. And WTF was that in the cave? What is this stupid series?!! Why does it exist?!!!!! Is this The Force trying to balance out Andor and Mando Seasons 1 & 2?!!!

I hope it doesn’t get a second season. It doesn’t deserve it. Let it die in random Disney+ queues. Let it join the ranks of The Holiday Special. If I ever meet anyone irl who tells me they enjoyed The Acolyte, we gotta throw hands and feet. Somebody has to go.

Last edited:
Plagus think he wise sneaking around like that, you bout to get snuffed in your sleep someday.

If they have an Acolyte season 2, I hope they have Plagus parade around in his alter ego, a rich bank investor.

Like The Stranger is Qimir, Darth Sidious is Palpatine, Darth Plagus is a banker named Hugo Demask.

Last edited:
finale has some cool moments but writing is just inconsistent and all over the place

the show has a good concept but hindered by bad writing and dialogue

the lightsaber fight is awesome and bleeding the kyber crystals and osha turning is a nice visual but damn it doesnt overcome the bad finale

the sisters flipped and flopped like ten times and in the end, osha still seems super unsure about being evil but maybe she was mesmerized by his “lightsaber” from the pool scene

makes no sense why theyd leave mae and mae had a complete 180 from where she started and the flip isnt justified

blaming everything on sol is messed up but its kind of a shallow reasoning to keep mae safe, so she could find the stranger/her old padawan? and speaking of inconsistency, she felt qimir from miles away by stepping on the land but 20 feet away and he all of a suddens invicible?

i think the problem with this show is they made it thinking its going to get a second season instead of making one cohesive season that can stand on its own, i mean to tease another sith and then yoda in the end, ludicrous because now theres a chance theres no pay off

i dont believe the bs the creator said about her making this like theres no other seasons in mind, complete bs, also she said she saw manny jacinto and then added more of him? so his initial role was much smaller which would have made no sense at all

it was an eh ending but at least we are done with the show, i guess

To answer the part about being 20 feet away and invincible, it was all about the helmet. He made mention in another episode about how it blocks the force/Jedi being able to get in his head. She felt him immediately when he had the helmet off, then, he immediately put it back on when he recognized this and vanished.

Still no Yoda and Plageius?

Saw this coming from the jump but not surprised they’d do this to try to end on some sort of excitement for a possible season 2.

But it might be too little too late for this show. This was a one hour special stretched into 8 eps. No bueno.

Last edited:
sols deserved what he got but dudes character became inconsistent just like the other characters

not sure if he had regrets or resented anything, he felt guilty but justified his actions, he felt bad but stood by what he did… then wan to keep apologizing but also wanted to get both girls to prove he was right abaout the vergence :lol:

these characters felt like it was written by someone coming off college and thinking a person changing his minds or showing multiple emotions was character development

Last edited:
****** bugging... the finale did what it was supposed to do.

How could ppl not want a season 2...

Who the hell doesn't want to see tenebrous, plagueis and eventually a young Palpatine in a series..???????

thats why they think they can get away with these mediocre shows

throw a quick glimpse of a favorite character and all of a sudden it worth a second a season

like you ask who wouldnt want to see tenbrous or plagueis… well a casual like me who have no idea who those are could care less :lol:

It’s truly insane how good this should could have been. If you mix the story writing of Andor with the fight choreography of this show it would have been something special. There is the absolute wrong build up and tension. There is no depth. The story of a force convergence and the galaxy wide implications of a split pair dark side light side child could have been done so well. Theres even a youtube that basically does it that is so much better than this entire show.

For what I felt was a waste of a penultimate episode, I actually enjoyed the landing of this series/season. I’m intrigued enough to peep a potential 2nd season, which I can’t say about Book of Boba Fett.

Like many have said, the writing and dialogue has to be a lot better.

forgot to also mention

why the hell did they throw the random senator there in the last episode and all of a sudden they introduce a new conflict to be resolved 10-20 minutes later but then bring in yoda in the end for the cover up?

just weird, seems like they got a lot of time to burn yet things still felt rushed

also make no sense why leave osha with the evil jedis? like they knew the jedis know she killed at least 2 jedis and maybe even kelnacca and they dont know venestra was gon’ bail her out

like they could have given mae the death sentence there but since she doesnt remember then all of a sudden she is innocent?

Back
Top Bottom